Saved By The Wolf

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys! another chapter! I'm so sorry for not updating, and if this chapter is too short or too crappy for you guys. but I hope you guys like it! thank you so much btw for my 50 awesome subscribers! and the ones who voted my story! thank you so much! also to my 1075 and still increasing readers, please anticipate the next chapter! I'll try to make it better and longer than this, hehe.

XOXO, F

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jongin was still sleeping, safe and sound. He felt the sun on his skin and a warmth sense in front of his face. Like he was surrounded by people… Jongin opened an eye, he squeezed it shut and opened them both. The first face he saw was Baekhyun’s. With Sehun’s and Chanyeol’s face on his side… focusing on what’s on his forehead. “What are you guys doing?” he asked, slowly getting up. He took his phone and checked the time, it was 11:00 AM.  

“That…” Baekhyun pointed at Jongin’s forehead.

Jongin took out the post-it from his forehead.

You should sleep in your own bead, ignorant jerk.

“Aish, really…” Jongin knew well those writing. He scoffed at the note, playfully sticking it to Baekhyun’s cheek while going back to his room. Baekhyun took out the post it. “Soojung left????” asked Chanyeol. “I guess so…” “Yaaah! Why would she left without me?!” Sehun asked, irritated and somewhat disappointed that Soojung didn’t take the boy with her. Chanyeol flicked Sehun’s forehead. “Yah, why would she ask you anyway? You’re not her boyfriend!” Sehun pouted while rubbing his forehead.

Meanwhile, Kris and Suho were listening from the second floor. “Do you think she’ll be fine?” asked Suho. “They don’t know yet… so I guess she’ll be ok.” Kris answered.

Soojung walked with her hands in her pocket. She waited for the bus with her headphone on. The bus stopped in front of her, Soojung walked in with other passengers as some of them got out of the bus through the back door.

After scanning her e-card, Soojung walked to the empty seat at the back. She leaned her head to the window and closed her eyes. She kept on thinking about that wolf since last night… the incident from the other night played in her mind slowly like a movie. The wolf figure was so clear, she could describe every details.

Soojung opened her eyes after feeling her phone vibrating. She took it out.

Where are you?

It was Jongin. Somehow his number just appeared in her contact.

How did you get my number?

I saved it yesterday when you left your phone on the dining table. I saved everyone’s number.

You’re invading my privacy again.

You didn’t answer my question.

You don’t need to know.

Yes I do, your aunt told me to take responsibility of you.

Soojung didn’t reply… she got out of the bus as soon as it stopped. Soojung walked to a flower shop and bought a bouquet of daisies and white roses. She walked to a cemetery; her parent’s cemetery. She bowed in front of the gravestone. Soojung prayed for a while, and after she’s done, she put the daisies on her mother’s grave, and the roses on her father’s. “Mom… dad… it’s been a while…” she said.

“I bought you some daisies, mom. I know you like them… but I don’t know what flowers you like so I bought you some white roses instead… I hope you don’t mind, dad.” She smiled.

 “Ah… I’m so tired…” she said. “Auntie’s on her honeymoon now… she went to Hawaii. And I have to live with Jon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter