Brokenhearted

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After arriving on shore, Soojung quickly got off and went straight to the hotel. “What happened?” Baekhyun asked, handing Chanyeol his surf board. Chanyeol shrugged. “They were already sour when I got there.” He said, strapping his leg (A/N: you know what I mean if you ever surf. Or if you have seen a surf board, they have this strappy thingy, yeah you strap that to your ankle.). “Huh?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow; following Chanyeol to the open sea.

Meanwhile in the hotel, Soojung didn’t bother to change her clothes and jumped to the bed as she the TV. The view before her angered her even more “Real Housewives?! Seriously?!” she threw the remote and buried her face in the pillow. “Yah hot head!” she threw the pillow away and turned to the balcony, finding Luhan standing there and looking through the glass door. She slide the door opened and walked back inside and sat on the couch comfortably. “What happened to you hot head?” he asked, sitting beside her.

Soojung had her arm crossed in front of her chest and was pouting the whole time. “Kim Jongin that jerk…” she muttered under her breath.

Luhan chuckled at her and cleared his throat when he noticed that she was glaring at him. “What are you laughing at?” she asked, still in the same position and hasn’t move an inch. “Nothing...” he began. “It’s just that… both of you are so funny sometimes.” He said, chuckling again.

Soojung scoffed in disbelief and hit his arm with a pillow. “What was that for?!” he rubbed his arm in pain.

After quite a short session of pillow fight, Soojung fled to the bathroom to change.

“You know Luhan, you haven’t told me why you were late.” She said from the bathroom.

Luhan was fiddling with the blanket. “Uh… I have my reasons.” He said. Soojung placed both hands on the sink. “Oh please, you’re starting to sound like him.” She said, sliding the bathroom door open as she walked towards him and sat on the bed. “Sound like who?” he asked, resting his head on the bed frame. She gave him a look; that cold ice princess look. “Don’t play dumb.” She said, looking away.

Luhan smiled like a fool and with enough guts, he landed his hand on her shoulder and pulled her; hugging her from behind. “What are you doing?” she asked, surprised, shocked, confused. “Umm… I was planning on not letting you go until you’re not mad at me anymore…” she scoffed. “Your plan is a joke…” “Or we can go back to that pillow fight?” he pulled her back with a smile and her back landed on his stomach. Just right then, the door was suddenly opened. They both shot up and stood straight; clearing their throat as the atmosphere turned awkward in a snap.

It was Sulli, she has her sunhat on and was still on her bikini. She lowered her sunglasses and shook her head. “Love birds…” she said, shutting the door closed and heading out again.

***

The sun is now hiding as the moon peeked through the horizon.

Everyone was down on the beach by the bar. The opening party of the Summer Dance was quite festive.

Soojung was walking with Sulli; linking their arms.

She was wearing a white short and a loose blue shirt and a knitted grey cardigan while Sulli was wearing a floral sundress. “So tell me Jung Soojung, what were you and Luhan doing earlier?” Sulli asked with her characteristic teasing look. Blood rushes to her cheek when she recall that moment. “N-nothing.” She said, lowering her head. “Oh my god you guys made out didn’t you!!!!!” Sulli shouted. Soojung’s face is completely red when her head shot up and she covered Sulli’s mouth with her hand for a second. “Did not!!!!” she said.

“Jung Soojung, your lips are stained!!!!” she yelled again while chuckling to herself. “Shut up! Oh my god Sulli-“ “Whose lips are stained?” the girls turned around and saw Kai and Sehun walking up to them. “Ooh, I ain’t staying around to watch this. Come on Sehun!” Sulli dragged Sehun towards the smoothie bar in a speed of light, leaving Kai and Soojung.

“What was she talking about?” Kai asked. Soojung covered herself with her cardigan; crossing her hands in front of her chest; she looked away. “I don’t know.” She turned around and was about to walk away when Kai caught her arm and spun her back. “What did he do? Did he kiss you?” he asked, “Did he?” Soojung abruptly yanked him away. “Stop it! I’m sick of you trying to blame Luhan every second! Like you have nothing else to do with your life!” she said. “I just-“ ”I don’t want to hear it Kai, and frankly, I don’t care! You completely ruined the first day of summer for me, congratulations.” She said as she ran towards the bar.

“She’ll never forgive me…” Kai said, hearing Suho approaching him. “She’ll warm up to you, just give her some time.” He said, patting the younger one with a comforting smile.

 

 

 

While everyone was rushing towards the bar, Soojung decided to take a walk on the beach. The image of Kai looking apologetic suddenly popped in her mind, repeating like a film. Was I being too harsh on him…? She thought, recalling the words she spat on him earlier. She kicked the sand aimlessly and made a tsk sound. “It wasn’t my fault he had mood swings…” she mumbled. Convincing herself that it was his fault to even brought up Luhan in the first place.

Soojung kept on kicking the sand while she walks until, “You’ll get sand in your slippers if you keep doing that.” She turned around, it was Lay walking towards her; strutting like a model and flashing an angelic smile, showing off those deep dimples of his. He was wearing a white shirt with brown khaki shorts. She suddenly felt awkward… maybe it’s because she never talked to him before. I mean, the guy has a specialty in being quiet and not say a thing compared to Baekhyun, Chen, and Chanyeol who seems to have caffeine running in their bloods.

“L-Lay… you’re not at the bar?” she asked. He looked at the bar for a moment and turned to her. “Hmm, no…” he said. He held up his hand, telling her to wait as he grabbed a random t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter