Snow Wolf

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I know you guys are so curious about the next chapter, this should ease your mind. I'm so sorry if this is a crappy short chapter, but I'm still working on the next one. ^^ have fun reading! and maybe guessing what's next

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Soojung and Luhan were walking around the park together as Soojung was describing about the wolf figure she saw. Luhan was only nodding his head to every word she said. The park was getting more quiet than before, as people were starting to leave. Soojung put her hand into her jacket, and felt a bottle inside her pocket. Curious, she stopped and pulled it out.

“What is that? Some kind of a spray…?” Luhan asked.

“I don’t know…” she took out the post-it note placed around the suspicious bottle.

Here’s a pepper spray. Your aunt told me to give it to you just in case.

Use it well. Don’t spray it around like crazy and blind people with it.

-K

She let out a heavy sigh and put the bottle back inside. Soojung curled up the note into a small paper ball and throw it to the trash can nearby. “What was it?” “A pepper spray.” They began walking again. “Is Kai really THAT worried?” he chuckled. “How did you know it was Kai?” “Sehun kinda told me everything. He said, the other day he saw Kai coming home with a bottle of pepper spray. I guess the rest is easy to figure out.”

Two of them were walking for hours. But they found no sign of wolves living nearby. Not even a footprint or any trace whatsoever. It was weird. Odd, to be exact…

“Are you sure this park is where you saw that wolf?” Soojung nodded. She looked around the park. “Maybe we should try looking for it tomorrow…” said Luhan. “You look a bit tired.” Soojung gave up. She bid goodbye to Luhan and walked back home.

***

“Soojung…! Where have you been?????” Sehun asked with a worried face. “I was only gone for an hour…” she replied, as the maid took off her jacket for her. “2 hours!!” he corrected. “Where were you, anyway?” Jongin asked from the couch, with his right hand inside the Pringles can. “Who’s asking?” she said, walking up to her room with Sehun trailing from the back. Jongin scoffed at her ‘answer’ as his eyes were locked back to the TV while digging into the Pringles can for that last piece of potato chips.

“Did you get me anything?” the youngest ask as he sat on Soojung’s table while she was going over the shelf. “I was only from the park, Sehun.” “The park…? But there’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter