Meet The Boys

Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 3 years. Soojung is now a senior in the prestigious SM High.

And Jongin is still missing.

Soojung tried so hard to forget about him. But how could she? It’s hard enough to accept that he’s gone. I just hope that you’re okay Jongin-ah…

Soojung’s back to the Ice Princess she was.

Sure, the boys used to hit on her when Jongin was still around… but now that he’s out of the picture, they have plenty of chances to date her. Meanwhile the girls are envious of her.

Soojung never smiles, she’s quiet, and rarely ever talks with her classmates.

But underneath all that Ice Princess’s image, lays a completely broken girl. So completely broken, she just wanna scream and break down in tears. She wanna cry. Cry until there’s no tear left. But she has to be strong in front of those hypocrites. She has to look tough so they won’t underestimate her.

Soojung spends her recess times on the roof, thinking. Crying sometimes…

The roof is a special place for Soojung. And for Jongin too…

They used to hang out there. Joking around here and there, playing tags.

Yes, it does hurt her. It make her heart ache, reminiscing her old days when he was still around. Sometimes, she can see herself and Jongin joking around, she can hear their laughter and Jongin’s old jokes. Reminiscing the old days, and then she would shed a tear. Remembering his face, his laugh, his eye-smile...

She’s back up there again. Shedding a tear but not letting anything out from . She just cries silently on the roof. Sitting on the spot where she used to sit, beside an empty chair where he used to sit.

***

Soojung stood up, wiping the tears, and she walked to the door and stopped once she held the handle. She felt dizzy. She closed her eyes tight, but the door was suddenly opened. Causing her to almost fall back…

There was a boy. He’s blonde with white skin, wearing the same school uniform. But she never saw him before. His mesmerizing slanted eyes were looking back at her. Soojung can see come concern and worried in his eyes. “I’m so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter