Bonds

Claimed and Coveted
Please log in to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]CHAPTER TWO[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]BONDS[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Words inside apostrophes (') indicates that they are either spoken telepathically between human and his wolf, between werewolf and his Alpha and family or among Alphas. Italicized words are thoughts.

 

Fear and anger warred inside him. How dare they claim his mate as theirs?! His wolf was livid as it desperately clawed out of his tight leash.

 

'What is happening?! We have to go to her now!’

 

The urgency in his wolf rivalled his. It was taking every ounce of his control not to rip their throats out. But he can't surrender to the wolf. Not yet. They had her surrounded. One wrong move and it will cost him everything. All he needed was an opening. He surveyed the area and that was when he noticed that not everyone shifted. The females, although shaken, were standing their ground. And the other males were waiting for his father to give the command. But it still left them with roughly a hundred werewolves to subdue. He couldn't put all of them down, without risking her life. He needed help.

 

'Dad,' he called out through their bond. And this time, he let out everything he was hiding. 'She is my mate.'

 

Tae Hyun in a gasp at the revelation. 'Looks like every unmated were is claiming my daughter,' he said ruefully.

 

'Dad, I am telling the truth!' He bristled and his wolf growled in agreement.

 

'We'll discuss later,' he replied, never taking his eyes off Soo Jin.

 

His father's dismissal irked him but at the moment, rescuing her was most important. He held still despite his wolf's protests. 'If we charge in there without a plan, she might get hurt. Do you want that?'

 

That somehow calmed his wolf. He just hoped that they weren't losing precious seconds.

 

 

Tae Hyun couldn't comprehend what just happened. One moment he saw his son almost drop to his knees and then the next, his beloved daughter was being preyed upon by werewolves. His first instinct was to barge into the fray and rescue her. But his mate held him fast through their bond. He could sense her distress but her need to protect her child was greater.

 

He took a deep calming breath and sent his love through their bond. Then, he studied the situation before them. It was definitely some sort of spell that had all unmated weres claiming his daughter as their mate. It just had to be. Even his son was claiming her - his sister - as his own!

 

'But it is possible. I don't sense deception in him,' his wolf spoke in defense of his son. 'We did not sire her. She-'

 

'That's enough. I wouldn't hear any more talk of Soo Jin not being my daughter. She is my daughter, regardless of how she came to our lives. And Jong In is her brother.' He couldn't have made it clearer than that.

 

'She is my daughter, too. I accepted her the moment I saw her,' his wolf reasoned calmly and he felt the truth in his words. They loved her the moment she opened her eyes and looked at them. 'But what I am telling you is that, they are not biologically related which makes it possible for them to be mates. A were's senses cannot be fooled. You saw how Jong In reacted to her awhile ago.'

 

'And so did the weres surrounding her now!' he argued strongly. There was no way brother and sister - his son and daughter - were mates. 

 

Tae Hyun rarely disagreed with his wolf. They have been together for almost two hundred years. It was laughable that they had to have this conversation now when their daughter's life was at stake.

 

'Jong In is not acting like them,' his wolf continued. 'He has full control. Look at him. Look at our son and see how torn he is inside.'

 

Tae Hyun did. One look at Jong In and he felt like he received a strong blow to his gut. His son’s eyes shone with love and fear as he looked at the direction to where Soo Jin was. It was the image of one who was desperately longing for his other half; so unlike the lustful, hungry eyes devouring every inch of his daughter.

 

Pain lanced at his heart for what was sure to come as he shifted his gaze towards his daughter. But whatever happens, he will be there for her, for both of them.

 

The Elder Council never warmed to the idea of him having a human daughter, not after the extermination

Please log in to read the full chapter