VIII

What angel?

Since the day that Yunho and Jaejoong fought, the two avoided each other like the plague. No one was aware of the tension the two had since they never told anyone they were officially friends. Yunho continued to be friends with Taemin and Junsu despite Junsu being Jaejoong's younger brother. This continued until they graduated from high school.

 

6 years later

 

Yunho and Taemin are living together in an apartment after graduating college

 

"Come on Yunnie!" Taemin tries to grab Yunho's arm again.

 

"Can't you just leave me alone?" Yunho yanks his arm away from Taemin and walks to the couch. Taemin jumps onto his lap, "Don't you love me?" He looks right into Yunho's eyes while trying his best puppy eyes.

 

"I swear if you don't get off me and stop bothering me I'm going to move out" Yunho threatened.

 

"You still like him don't you?" Yunho froze. It's been two years since anyone has mention his angel.

 

"I don't think this is any of your business Taemin"

 

"Yes it is. I've loved you for more than two years and you never paid any attention to me! We live together! Doesn't that mean anything to you? He's just a low life! Don't even bother trying to remember him! That trash is gone! He never even lo-"

 

"stop" Yunho glared at him. And if glared could kill, Taemin would've been dead when he first mentioned him.

 

"Why? You saw him! He kissed me right in front of you! I felt so violated! Do you know how I feel? He-"

 

"I said stop!" Yunho screamed. "I'm leaving" With that, Yunho pushed Taemin off his lap and headed towards his room.

 

"I want you out of my place! Get out! Don't even bother to come back! I want nothing to do with you" Taemin followed after Yunho and once they bother reached his room, Taemin made his way to Yunho's closet and threw his clothes out.

 

"I don't even want to be here either" Yunho said while trying to calm his headache.

 

Within half an hour, Yunho's bag were packed and he was making his way to a nearby hotel. While walking he really wished he had someone to talk to. After graduating high school, Junsu disappeared and his only friend was gone like that. He was too afraid to go to his house to look for him, scared of running into Jaejoong.

 

Yunho POV

 

Jaejoong. Even after all these years I still think about you. I thought this was just some kind of high school admiration but I still feel hurt about all this. I don't know how much longer I would be able to live with Taemin. I'm so glad, no ecstatic that he kicked me out. I was going to tell him I was moving out, but he made it easier for me. I just didn't want to leave just yet since my new apartment lease hasn't been finalized yet.

 

At least in a few days I'll have a stable job at Lee Corporations and a place to call home.

 

End POV

 

Seeing the hotel in sight, Yunho walked faster. Once in the comfort of the hotel's bed, Yunho quickly knocked out. Since today was mentally stressful for him due to Taemin.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Oh hey there! So Yea.... here's another chapter THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING! It makes me so happy that people are actually reading this. This chapter actually skipped a lot... Since it's been a SUPER long time since I started this, I can't remember exactly where this was heading. I wrote the whole plot down already but then I'm still confused about what I originally wanted to write. My chapters have been short haven't they...? Thank you for sticking with me <3