II

What angel?

On the way to a nearby theater, Junsu, Changmin, Yoochun, and I ended up walking in front and talked while Jaejoong stayed in the back, quietly following us.

 

"What movie do you want to watch?" I asked Yoochun. He starred at the board with the listings of the movies.

 

"Let's watch a scary movie!" I jumped as Jaejoong suddenly said in back of me. Everyone agreed and we went to go get our tickets. As we walked in, we stood in line to get some popcorn and refreshments.

The movie started and everyone was deeply imersed in it. Suddenly there was a loud bang and everyone shouted. Girls in the theater hid in their boyfriend's shoulder while we 5 jumped causing out popcorn to get all over the place. Junsu, who was sitting next to Jaejoong clinged onto his arm and hid his face into his shoulder. So I guessed they were together. I felt a pang of saddness and jelousy. The movie was soon over and as the lights turned back on, we all looked at each other and laughed at how rediculous we looked at the moment. We all had popcorn on ourselves.

 

We exited the movie theater and decided to go to Junsu's place. Once we got there Jaejoong immediately said, "Oh gosh, I'm so tired I'm going to my room" Room? Junsu and Jaejoong live together? Were they in that serious of a relationship? I didn't realize how foolish I sounded at that moment. Junsu is only 16 and Jaejoong is 17. Aren't they a little too young? What did their parents think?

 

"Why is your brother always so messy and lazy?" Yoochun sighed as he strightened the pile of magazines on the coffee table.

 

Wait. Brother. Jaejoong was Junsu's brother. "He's your brother?! wait. You have a brother?!" I turned to face Junsu. He gave me an odd look, looking at me like I was crazy. "Yeah...? Didn't I tell you this before? Who did you think he was then?" I face palmed myself for my foolishness.

 

"I dont know... your boyfriend...?" I mummbled but they were all able to hear what I said. Junsu suddenly choked on his siliva and laughed. "BOYFRIEND?!" He started laughing his signature laugh. "Are you high are something?" Yoochun said. My face turned red from embarressment.

 

"Well he looks nothing like you... how would I know that angel was your brother." I widened my eyes and slapped a hand over my mouth.

"Angel?" Yoochun and Junsu laughed as Changmin questioned with anusment in his voice. "Do you have the hots for my brother or something?" Junsu asked, still trying to control his laughter.

 

My face turned as red as a tomato and I ended up siting on the couch trying to take up as much as possible because I was mad at them for making fun of me. I looked foolish at the moment with my legs spread, sitting at an angle, and my arms open wide. Right at that moment, Jaejoong came out to go to the kitchen. He glaced at us and continued walk, looking at us like we were idiots. Then at that moment I realized what position I was in.

 

I quickly sat up stright, but the three devils saw what I did and laughed. Jaejoong came back walking though, and Junsu jumped on him and exclaimed something that literally made my want to jump out the window. “Jaejoong! Yunho has the hots for you! He thinks you’re an angel!”

 

Right then, Jaejoong glanced at me with wide eyes, gave me an awkward smile, and nodded showing he aknowledged it, but didn’t really accept it. Jaejoong shrugged his shoulder to get rid of Junsu’s hand and continued his way back to his room.

 

Junsu jumped onto the couch next to me and slung his arm around my shoulder. He leaned into my ear and whispered “Don’t worry. You have a huge chance since he’s gay”

 

My eyes widened and shivers ran down my spine, for two reasons. 1. Jaejoong was gay... That means... I can have a chance! 2. Junsu’s mouth near my ear felt weird.

 

For the rest of the day, Jaejoong never came out of his room. We spent the whole day playing video games and I ended up falling asleep on the couch with the thought of Jaejoong’s face when he learned I “had the hots” for him. I felt dejected but I didn’t show it. Since I was the oldest of the other 3, I didn’t want them to know my weaknesses.

 

I have a weakness when it comes to love. They don’t know about my past, and I don’t plan on telling them anytime soon. When the next day comes, I’ll just pretend this embarrassing day never happened. Pretend that I don’t even know Jaejoong because I doubt he would want to remember a little kid like me. 

 

I feel like this isn't making sense. ): I finished chapter three but I had two different ways I was going to write this. I think along the way, I switch back and forth between my thoughts and it got all messed up. If you do this is confusing please comment below and tell me! ): I would really like to make this story crystal clear! Or however. I'm reading this and it seems quite weird...? Don't worry Chapter THREE WILL BE EXCITING. somewhat... (: I'mm try to update every Friday, if possible!

I can't believe TVXQ is coming to LA for the Catch Me tour AND I CAN'T GO! My mom won't let and im DIRT BROKE. TT-TT My Yunho bby <3