III

What angel?

I was right. We walked by each other in school and he didn’t even glance at me. I practically starred at him as he walked right past me.

 

When going to lunch, I ended up running into him again, but he still never looked at me. This time I glanced at him wanting to at least say hello, but I quickly changed my mind.

 

After school, I was walking torwards the library to start studying for my test and he was there also! He was everywhere I was. I was happy to see him, but I also felt depressed that he doesn’t even want to look at me. Maybe he thinks I’m a silly little kid that has a crush on him.

 

I swear my feelings are real because every time I see him with someone else, my heart breaks a little. I’m practically craving for him now. I need him. I need to talk to him. I need to hear his angelic voice, because that seems to calm me down.

 

I sat down at a vancant table and I ended up starring at my math book instead of actually reading what was on the page. My whole mind consisted of Jaejoong. What am I going to go? I think I’m going to go crazy because he is all I can think about.

 

Suddenly someone tapped on the shoulder. “Excuse me?” the mystery man said. He looked familiar, but I couldn’t grasp his name. He tilted his head to the side in confusion and starred at me. I stopped with my thinking and said, “Yes?”

 

“Are you Yunho?”

 

“Yes, you are...?”

 

“Oh! You don’t need know who I am” He sweetly smiled at me. He saw how I still had a confused face on. He continued, “Oh yea! Here.” He handed me a letter.

 

“I’m at the rooftop. Meet me there. 5:30. Don’t be late”

 

I starred at the letter. I was beyong confused. I was about to ask the person who this was from, I looked up to find him gone.

 

I looked at my watch and it said 5:15. I calculated to myself how much time I would need to get to the rooftop. It only took about 10 minutes to get there from my locker and 5 minutes for me to get to my locker right now. I decided to pack up and head to my locker. I put all my extra books away and made my way to the rooftop.

 

Once I reached the rooftop it was 5:29, there was someone starring at the view hunched over leaning on their elbows. The sun was starting to set and the rays of light hit that person’s body making them seem like they were glowing. Like an angel. I saw a cloud of white coming from their face like he was cold. He can’t be cold though, it’s almost summer.

 

Now that I stared at them a little longer, the back looked familiar. It reminded me of the day I saw him walking away. It was Jaejoong. Why would he want to meet up with me now? I cleared my throat to grab his attention and when he turned around he was a true beauty.

 

As he was turning around, it seemed like I was in a slow motion movie, where the beauty turns around and slows faces me, revealing their face slowly.

 

He flipped his bangs and said, “You’re late” I looked at my watch again. It was 5:35. How long was I actually starring at him? He continued to look at me as he flicked his ciggarret to the floor and squashed it under his shoe.

 

He smokes, but it’s okay because he’s still an angel to me.

 

OTL What am I writing? LOL Sorry this is a short chapter. Actually, now that I'm looking at the other chapters I wrote after this, they're all pretty short. In the beginning I wanted to base this off of what is happening in my life with this guy and me, but then my imagination went haywire. So far, NONE of this has happened to me. With the way this story is going to head, I hope none of it happens to me LOL. wopes does that count as a spoiler? Would you guys like a sneek peek of next week's chapter? :D Just for fun here are little snippets. 

 

SPOILER FOR NEXT WEEK
 

“What if...” One more step. “I wanted...” One more. “To...” Jaejoong was now face to face with Yunho. “Kiss you...” Jaejoong leaned closer to Yunho’s ear and whispered “Would you push away?”

 

I seriously sat here for about 5 minutes staring at my screen debating if I should actually put in this spoiler... But I decided to just put it in! is this revealing too much? Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy reading! :D LOOOOOVE YOU GUYS! You guys make me happy and proud of myself. With the three comments, that's more than I thought I would ever get! I'm actually planning on writing a one shot soon also!