VII

What angel?

He froze. That angelic voice. Why would he do this? So many questions were spinning in Yunho's mind.

"Please don't go" Jaejoong sounded as if he was about to cry.

Yunho felt awkward. He wasn't sure what he should do. Leave? Stay? What was there to listen to? He has seen it already. He decided to make a run for it.

Jaejoong pushed Taemin to the side and dashed into the direction Yunho went. He eventually caught up with him in the middle of the stairs, and grabbed onto his wrist. "wait"

Yunho never turned around and continued to focus on the ground. "You should go back to your boyfriend. I'm tired. I'm going to leave first"

"Stop! He's not my boyfriend and he will never be!" Jaejoong argued back.

"Then why were you two kissing? Do you go around kissing everyone? You probably threw yourself at him. Poor Taemin, he fell for your trap." Yunho was starting to lose his patience.

Jaejoong was shocked at what Yunho accused him of. He felt the anger boiling up. The fact that Yunho wouldn't even look at him anymore made him snap. Pulling Yunho around, he brought up his hand and slapped him.

Bringing his hand up to him face to sooth the sting he snapped also. Looking straight into Jaejoong's eyes, he saw nothing but red. He attacked Jaejoong punching him on his left cheek causing him to fall back onto the stairs.

As of now, the both of them were blinded by rage and were emotionally hurt.

Yunho hovered over Jaejoong and they stared into each other's eyes. He smirked at how weak and defenseless Jaejoong looked now. "Not so strong now are you... "

In the moment Jaejoong took the advantage of being under Yunho to uppercut him. Yunho stumbled back as Jaejoong got back onto his legs. They locked eyes and within two seconds, they launched at each other. Screaming insults, punching, slapping, and occasional hair pulling.

Unknown to them, there was someone starring at them with a huge grin on their face. That person continued to watch until they had enough. They made their way down the stairs to break up the fight before they both kill each other. He took a deep breath, put on his both depressed face, and ran to Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Please stop! You two are friends! You guys shouldn't be so angry at each other! I'm sorry this is all my fault!" Taemin said. Trying to make himself look as guilty as possible.

Yunho and Jaejoong stopped and looked in the direction of the interrupter. Jaejoong rolled his eyes and scoffed. Yunho saw this action and glared at Jaejoong. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault" Yunho tried to comfort Taemin.

Jaejoong's couldn't believe what he was seeing. He couldn't stand this anymore. "Enjoy comforting your little boyfriend. I'm out. See you guys never." With that Jaejoong left down the stairs and ran home.

Yunho and Taemin stared in the direction that Jaejoong left and Yunho decided to ignore it. "Are you alright?" Taemin asked as his rubbed Yunho's bruised cheek with his thumb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh hi there (: I'm finally done with all my tests for school so I decided to write some more. This is pretty short though.... Enjoy though~ (: Maybe I might update another chapter tomorrow.