I

What angel?
Yunho POV
"Hi I'm Junsu!" I looked up and saw an unfamiliar face with a bright smile. I nodded and smiled politely. "Yunho." He sat next to me and we instantly became friends. We ate lunch together, hanged out together before school, and meet up before school started. You could say we were best friends. 
One day I went to go look for Junsu because the forgetful me forgot what was for homework. Once I spotted Junsu, it seemed like he was talking a wall, but that person was blocked by the wall. Junsu turned, saw me, and waved to me. He said a quick goodbye to whoever he was talking to and skipped torwards me. I watched as the other person slowly walked away with their back facing me.
"What's up?" Junsu asked, but I didn't reply because I was still focusing on that person not wanting to look away. Junsu looked at me with a confused expression, then snapped his fingers in front of my face catching my attention. "Hey! What's wrong with you?" He had a slight concerned face.
"Me? Nothing is wrong with me" I smiled back at him and remembered why I called him in the first place. "Oh! I wanted to ask you what was math homework." 
Junsu gave an amused giggle and said, "You always forget. It's..." I didn't really pay attention to him because I was focused on finding that person by looking behind Junsu's back. They disappeared.
Figers snapped again in front of my face. "Hey! Are you even listening to me?" 
My attention focused on Junsu again and I nodded. "Thanks." I said thanking him for telling me the assignment, though I wasn't paying attention. 
I smiled at him and walked off with the picture of that person walking away. Who were they? Who were they to Junsu? 
 
The school bell rang signalling school was over. I got up and went to go look for Junsu like every other day. I see Junsu and was about to run torwards him, but someone got in the way and caught Junsu's attention. Their back was facing me so I didn't know who it was. Then it hit me, it was the same person from before. Who was he? I thought Junsu already introduced me to all his friends? Was he his boyfriend? My eyes widen at that though. I slowly walked over to Junsu and smiled. I turned to the person and my heart skipped a beat. "Hello." His voice was angelic. He looked at me like I was crazy because I didn't reply and just stared at him. He was beautiful. I felt someone nudge me and whisper into my ear "Stop staring like a freaking" That was when I realized I was staring at him dumbly. I scratched the back of my head laughing awkwardly. "Sorry... Hello..." Oh god. I wanted to die then and there as he smiled at me. 
Right when he was about to say something, someone jumped on him. "What the..." the angel said. "Jaejoongie!" the voice said. Jaejoong? Was that the angel's name? What a beautiful name. I meantally cursed myself for talking like a lovesick school girl. As the person who jumped on him came out from his back, it was Yoochun! My childhood friend. 
"Yoochun!" I smiled widely and when he turned to me and jumped forward and gave me a hug. "Yunnie! I haven't seen you in forever! Let's hang out one today! Hey Jae, want to join us also? Oh and you too Junsu! Oh! I'll bring Changmin also!" Yoochun exclaimed and smiled widely, exicted for the plans. 
"Sure!" Jaejoong said. He's going? I'll go too! "I'll go" I tried to say normally instead of an excited fanboy.  We ended up going to the movies.
 
A/N Okay what... I guess this is an introduction, but now that I look at it, I really don't like it. :\ IT SEEMS SO CLICHE ALREADY. OTL This is seems short... Oh well. FYI I write whatever pops into my head and I work on that... I should warn you. There might not be some yunjae action for a while... Okay... Now that I think about it, this seems boring. UGH I should make up my mind. I hope you enjoyed reading! >.< I would like feedback so I could fix my chapter 2. :\ What am I even rambling on about?