V

What angel?

School ended and Yunho was dead tired so he decided to go home right after the bell rang. As he opened his locker, a piece of paper fell out. He unwraped the paper and straightened it against the books he was holding. “rooftop” was all it said. Yunho was quite confused and then he thought of his angel again. It was probably from him.

 

Right when Yunho closed his locker, he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turned around and was faced to faced with Taemin. Yunho was startled and jumped back, then winced when his back hit the lockers. “Oh! I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to scare you!” Taemin rushed to Yunho’s side and held onto his shoulders. Yunho smiled and waved him off saying it’s okay.

 

“Do you need something?” Yunho said as he rolled his shoulder to try to stretch his back. “I saw you standing there and I just wanted to say hi and maybe we could hang out!” Taemin smiled brightly and jumped up and down excitedly.

 

Yunho was tired and he just want to go home, but he didn’t want to disappoint his new little friend, so he nodded and smiled then realized he had to go to the rooftop to meet his angel! “I’ll meet you in the front of the school in about 10 minutes. I have to go meet someone first.” Yunho said as he strightened up ready to leave.

 

“Okay!” Taemin smiled and walked away.

 

Yunho sighed and started walking torwards the rooftop as fast as his tired legs could take him. He was practically only dragging his feet there, and he decided to take the long way just because he thought the more he would move, the more awake he would be. Once he got to the entrence, he heard giggling, but a boyish giggle? Was it his angel? He opened the door and froze at what he saw. His smiling angel sitting there with another guy. The guy looked quite familiar and then he realized it was none other than...

 

Taemin...?

 

They were sitting next to each other laughing. Yunho thought he was imagining things because he was just tired. Jaejoong then looked up and noticed Yunho standing in the doorway.

 

“Oh Yunho! You have such a funny friend here!” Jaejoong said and signaled Yunho to come closer, “He is hilarious!” Yunho only awkwardly laughed and looked at Taemin who was smiling as much as Jaejoong was.

 

“Uh. What are you doing here Taemin? I thought you were going to wait for me at the front of the school?” Yunho said as he continued to stare at the two.

 

“I was walking to the front of the school but then I remembered I forgot my science book upstairs and I ran up there, then I passed by the door and I saw Jaejoongie here, so I decided to talk to him! I didn’t know you were meeting him!” Taemin skipped over to Yunho and grabbed his arm. “Were you guys going to talk? Should I leave?” Taemin seemed really hyper. “Well I’ll see you later Yunho! I’ll be in front of the school.” Taemin smiled up to Yunho and turned to Jaejooing saying, “Bye Jaejoongie!” And just like that, Taemin was gone.

 

“So you needed to see me?” Yunho said and he walked towards Jaejoong. “Oh I was going to tell you something but I forgot. Oh well.” Jaejong shrugged his shoulders and turned around to lean against the railing to look out into the school. Yunho went to stand next to him looking out at the same scenery. There was a calming silence between them. After a minute, they notice Taemin walking out of the door and towards the school gate, then Jaejoong finally spoke up., “Are you guys close?”

 

“Me and Taemin?”

 

“Yea.”

 

“I bumped into him yesterday. We’re not that close. We’re going to hang out with each other later, after this.”

 

“Oh.”

 

“Why?”

 

“Nothing” After that, the silence was back, but it wasn’t as calming as before. The silence suddenly became tense and Yunho because uncomfortable. Yunho stood stright up again and said, “Well if that’s it, I-” “Wait,” Jaejoong said and strightened up also, “Remember when I asked if you would push away if I kissed you?” Yunho blushed when he recalled that situation, “yes.”

 

“Can I ask you another question?” Jaejoong starred at Yunho while Yunho tried avoiding eye contact.

 

“Sure. I guess so.”

 

“If you were planning to do something that would change your life and possibly ruin you, would you do it?” As Jaejoong asked Yunho finally looked at him in the eyes.

 

“What are you talking about?”

 

“Just answer the question.” Jaejoong didn’t seem like he was going to explain so Yunho just thought about it.

 

“You would never know, so I guess you should just try to make risks. You don’t know what would happen so you shouldn’t assume that it would be bad.”

 

There was another moment of silence. Yunho was wondering why all of a sudden his angel was getting all personal on him. Jaejoong then sighed and said, “Can I hug you?” Just then, Yunho was surprised nonetheless and stepped back. Jaejoong saw and apologized. Yunho then said “Oh, sorry I wasn’t just expecting that, but I’ll hug you. You seem like you’re going through a hard time.” Yunho opened his arms and gathered Jaejoong into his arms.

 

Jaejoong rested his head against Yunho’s shoulder and hid has face into the crook of his neck. He smiled a little and slowly wrapped his arms around Yunho’s waist. Yunho could feel Jaejoong’s breath on his neck which made him shiver at first. A faint “Thank you” was heard and Yunho felt his neck getting wet. Jaejoong was crying. Jaejoong noticed that he was getting Yunho’s neck and shoulder wet so he quickly said “sorry” and pulled away from Yunho.

 

“Don’t be sorry. There’s nothing apologize about” Yunho softly smiled and hugged Jaejoong again.

 

They stayed like that for a little more until Yunho suddenly remembered about Taemin. He slowly pulled back and looked at Jaejoong’s face. His angel was beautiful. So what if he had some rough edges, he will be there for Jaejoong no metter what.

 

“I have to go now.” Yunho said while starring at Jaejoong’s face.

 

“Okay. Thank you for today.” Jaejoong smiled and looked back to Yunho’s face. Yunho smiled back and turned to leave. Before Yunho could close the door, Jaejoong stopped him, “Wait.” Jaejoong walked up to Yunho and kissed him on the cheek. Yunho was frozen and to escape the embarrassment, Jaejoong finished closing the door for Yunho. They both stood there staring at the door smiling.

 

Slowly, Yunho’s hand reached up to his cheek and grazed the spot where Jaejoong kissed him. On the other side of the door, Jaejoong was doing the same thing, except he touched his lips.

 

Yunho turned to leave and smiled the whole way back thinking that maybe they were finally getting somewhere besides whatever they were. Were they considered more than just acquaintances now? Are they friends? More than friends? Finally they were more than something.

 

Yunho walked to the front of the school and met up with Taemin. “Finally you’re here!” Taemin said and grabbed Yunho's arm dragging him around. “Where do you want to go?” Taemin asked but recieved no reply. The whole time Yunho was thinking of Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong was definately something.

 

Jaejoong was more than just an angel.

 

Jaejoong was now his angel.

 

HI GUYS! I don't know you guys read the Story feed, but not so long ago I posted about being busy and not being able to update. I hope you guys understand! >.< I have summer school until 5 everyday excpet Fridays and I don't have time to write. My whole summer is full of things to do until probably August, but then I'll be going to school again in August. I'l try my best to update though! If you guys didn't notice, this chapter is longer! I haven't proof read it yet though. Thanks for reading! Love you guys! <3