IV

What angel?

“S-sorry, I just got-” Yunho stuttered, but before he could finish his sentence Jaejoong cut him off. “I don’t need any of your excuses.”

 

Yunho looked at him with wide eyes not knowing if he should be scared or happy. Scared because his angel was acting hostile torwards him or happy because his angel is actually talking to him.

 

“Yungo” Jaejoong started, “it’s Yunho.” Yunho corrected him.

 

“Mhmm. Anyways what happened at my house...” Jaejoong started again, but Yunho interrupted again. “That was just a joke Junsu was making. You don’t have to believe it!” he said it frantically.

 

“Shut up. I don’t like to be inturrepted.” Jaejoong glared at Yunho making him put his head down from embarrassment and was frightened by the way Jaejoong was acting. “Are you sure that he was joking?” Jaejoong stepped closer to Yunho. “What if...” One more step. “I wanted...” One more. “To...” Jaejoong was now face to face with Yunho. “Kiss you...” Jaejoong leaned closer to Yunho’s ear and whispered “Would you push away?”

 

Yunho’s eyes widdened and he took a step back, starring at a smirking Jaejoong.

 

“What’s wrong?” Jaejoong said as he took a step closer to Yunho. “Don’t you have the "hots" for me?” Jaejoong smirked and stepped forwards while Yunho stepped back until he met the wall.

 

Yunho starred into his big eyes while being speechless. “T-That was a-a j-joke!” Yunho tried to defend himself and pushed Jaejoong away from him. Jaejoong smirked, shurgged his shoulders, and simply said, “Fine.” he walked off of the roof leaving Yunho behind.

 

Yunho was beyond confused. His mind was racing as he thought of Jaejoong’s face that close to his. He blushed and walked torwards the railing to lean over taking in a deep breath. At the entrance, he saw Jaejoong leaving, and he sighed at how Jaejoong seemed to glow everywhere he went.

 

The next day, Yunho was walking torwards the school gate, but as he turned, he bumped into a boy and knocked all his books down. They both immediately said sorry and bent down to pick up the books, but ended up knocking each other on the head.

 

“OUCH! I’m so sorry!” The boy said while rubbing his forehead. “Oh It’s my fault I’m sorry.” Yunho said after rubbing his forehead while giving the other a small smile. He looked up and saw the boy, he had blonde hair that seemed like a mushroom, but more stylish than the typical mushroom./bowl cut. They regained their balance and started to gather the books together again. Once they stood up, the boy put all his books in one arm and held out his hand for a handshake.

 

“I’m Taemin! Nice to meet you. Sorry about how we met though...” Taemin embarrassedly laughed. Yunho took his hand and shook it while saying, “I’m Yunho. Don’t worry about it.” Taemin froze as he found out who he was talking you. “You’re Yunho? Jung Yunho?” Taemin exclaimed with wide eyes, “The Jung Yunho? I went to middle school with you, but I was in the lower class! All my friends talk about you!” Yunho smiled and blushed as he found his reaction quite cute. He never knew he was popular with the lower class though.

 

“Uhm. I guess so.” Yunho said, “Well I should get going, I’ll see you around though Taemin” He smiled and walked off leaving a star strucked Taemin behind. Unknown to Yunho, there was someone watching him from a classroom window with fire in their eyes.

 

Yunho walked into class and sat down starring to the front of the room thinking about Taemin. Taemin's cute face made him want to squeeze his cheeks. Why was he even thinking of Taemin in the first place? Taemin was a freshman while he was a sophomore. Yunho found Taemin’s face to be adorable though. It was like he was an angel too, but Yunho’s only angel was Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong was definately Yunho’s angel and no one can replace him

 

I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO LATE. OMFG. I've had some family problems the past few days so I didn't get to update or continue to write. I'm sorry if this is short also. I promise the chapter after the next one will be longer! I've planned the whole story out already. Just fyi this will be quite a mess. Well to me it seems like it will be a mess.I seriously do not know how everything turned out that way. Summer school is starting for me now and I have it until 5PM. Then I have volleyball after, so I think my updates will not be on time. I'll still try to update every Friday if possible. 

 

AND QUICK QUESTION. WOULD YOU LIKE THIS TO BE PG ALL THE WAY or HAVE SOME TY ? Please tell me in the comments if you would like to have some ty because as I was planning the rest of the story, it feels too fluffy for me. Plus, WOULD YOU GUYS BE OKAY WITH CUSSING? Like the f bomb every once in a while? If you think this story will be fluffy rainbows and unicorns, you are so wrong... LOL but please tell me in the comments! THANKS~! Love you guys! <3