VI

What angel?

"So you and Jaejoongie are friends?" Taemin asked while clinging on Yunho's arm.

Yunho gave an awkward laugh and said, "Yea. I guess we are." He honestly did not know himself. Did that kiss mean something? "Where are we going anyways?" Yunho asked after walking for a while.

"A little cafe! It has the best drinks ever!" Taemin was a little hyper since he was able to hang out with his Yunho. 

The finally arrived at a cafe at the corner of a street. It was turquoise and brown inside making a relaxing environment for customers. Once they were seated near a window Yunho felt so relaxed, especially after walking for so long.

He started to think about Jaejoong. Why was he crying? What was that something that could change his life and ruin him? He frowned as he looked out the window. Why couldn't he figure this out?

"Here you go! I forgot to ask what you wanted once I got to the cash register. I hope you don't mind hot chocolate" Taemin smiled and handed the hot cup to the dazed Yunho. "Yunho?"  At that moment he snapped out of his daydream and looked at Taemin.  "Oh thanks" was all he could say.

"So what kind of friend is Jaejoong? I barely met him today but you two seem close so I thought I could know more about him through you!"

"Oh. Well he's a good person. And-"

"I don't want to know all the lame stuff. I already know that. What do you know about him?"

"Well he's... special I guess. He's at the rooftop every day. "

"Every day huh..." Taemin smirks.

"Yea around 5:30, that's as much as I know about him. We're relatively new friends."

"Excuse me I need to use the restroom." Taemin smiles at Yunho and gets up to walk away.

Taemin thinks to himself as he stands in front of the restroom mirror. "Wouldn't the rooftop be a perfect place for someone to fall over... accidentally? Or since they meet up with each other everyday, it would be a pity if something were to ruin it..." He laughs at himself, praising himself for such an excellent plan.

He comes back to the table to tell Yunho there's a family emergency and he leaves to fully plan out his plan.

-NEXT DAY-

It was a beautiful day and everything went smoothly. School ended and everyone was packing up to leave. Yunho, being a bright student, walked towards the library to study more.

He sat down for awhile until the same person before walks up to him and smiles, handing him a familiar looking paper. "rooftop @ 5:30" was all it said again. It was about 5 o'clock so Yunho decided to clean up because he didn't want to be late to meet his angel. Yunho was unconsciously smiling to himself while packing due to his angel flying around his head.

After putting all his books back into his locker he walked, more like running and skipping every other step, up the stairs. Once he reached the door he heard a grunt and when he turned the knob, he got a shock of his life. 

There his angel was, against the railing of the roof looking like he was about to fall off. But there was someone pinning him there. Their faces were so close, but that back looked familiar to Yunho. As Yunho got closer, he realized they were kissing. Yunho's heart dropped to his stomach and Jaejoong opened his eyes and starred into Yunho's eyes. Jaejoong's eyes widen as he tried to push away the person kissing him, and once he succeeded, Yunho was about to run away. "YUNHO STOP!" 

Oh hey there... MISS ME?! hehe... Just kidding. Sorry I haven't posted in about... ALMOST a year... School has been killing me and I'm finally on spring break, but I have an essay to write and a book to finish reading... best life huh...? Well it's been so long, I honestly forgot where I was going with this story. Sorry to disappoint... ): I actually wrote the beginning of this chapter a VERY VERY long time ago. I really wanted to be dedicated to this story but I couldn't find the time. I have the whole plot already typed out until the very end and all I really need to do it write it out. I hope I can find time soon to finish this... Thank you for anyone who still is reading this!