Chapter 9

Rooftop prince ~ continuation

 

9.Rooftop Prince II ~ The continuation of the love story
 
[chapter9]
Pak Ha POV
 
" ah~ I'm so full, " Chisan said, after eating my home cooked omurice. " Lee Gak asked the 3 to go back home for the day, as a rest day. " your highness, thank you." They left quietly. 
 
"Pak ha ah~ let's go back to the room. " Lee Gak said, with his accent. "Alright. " I replied. We went back to the prince room alone. No guards. " your highness, I am confused. Now I am pak Ha in Buyong's body. If the whole country knows that Buyong is alive, how will they think? Will they think that you lied to them that I died 6 months before? What if I go back to Seoul again? Does it mean Buyong is dead once again?" I asked, looking very worried. " pak ha ah~ I will marry you as Buyong and make Buyong the Princess. If you go back to Seoul -" he stopped saying when he saw me crying. " Pak Ha ah~ why are you crying?" He said, pulling me nearer to him, and hugging me. " I am scared. What if I go back to Seoul and never come back again? The person I love is you, prince Lee Gak. Not yong tae yong.  Saranghae Lee Gak, saranghae . " I said, crying harder. " Pak Ha ya~ I love you too, I don't want to leave you anymore. " Lee Gak said, crying also. Many thoughts came through my mind. Why did I came back to Joseon? And meet Lee Gak? Am I here to solve a mystery? Like Lee Gak? What about Yong Tae Yong? He isn't Lee Gak, but the reincarnation. And Buyong? Where is she?
 
                  ~To be continued~