Chapter 18

Rooftop prince ~ continuation

 

18.Rooftop Prince II ~ The continuation of the love story
 
[chapter 18]
Pak Ha POV
 
"I'm fine,"I said after vomiting. "Your highness, when are you going to bring me out of the goong?" I asked Lee Gak. "How can I bring you out when you are this weak?" He said with a worried face, pouring a cup of tea for himself. "I promise you, I will bring you out after you give birth and rest enough. " he replied smiling. "Promise." I said and took out my pinky finger. "Promise. " he said. It's late, lets go to bed. "He said and kissed my forehead before letting me sleep. 
[dream]
"Pak ha ya~ you will stay in Joseon for 5 years after your child is born and you will go back to Seoul. You have only 5 year to be here with Lee Gak and your child. You will have to leave after that. " Buyong said. 
[end of dream]
 
"What?" I shouted as I woke up. "Pak Ha, what happened?!" Lee Gak asked worriedly. "Nothing just a bad dream. " I said to him. "It's morning." What do you want to eat?" I asked him. "I want Seoul food." I said jokingly. "Seoul food? Sorry, we only have joseon food. " he replied smilingly. "Omurice?" I said. "Again?" He laughed. "Yes, but, must be made by Lee Gak. " I requested. "Yes princess, I shall make it for you." He said smilingly, and left for the kitchen. Thoughts went through my mind. Only 5 years? I can't even see my own child grow up. "Why is this happening to me..." I said, as tears flowed down my cheeks. 
 
              ~To be continued~