Chapter 14

Rooftop prince ~ continuation

 

14.Rooftop Prince II ~ The continuation of the love story
 
[chapter 14]
Pak Ha POV
 
I put the letter in my pocket and walked back to the royal room. Will I be pregnant? Soon? In Joseon? 
"Pak Ha ah~ it's gonna be dinner soon. " Lee Gak said when I walked into the room. "Yes dummy. " I replied as he smiled. "Your highness, we are here to serve dinner. "You may come in. "Lee Gak replied with his usual tone. "We have Tasted the food to make sure it is edible. " said the maids. "You may leave. " Lee Gak said. "Yes your highness." And they left the room. I looked at the dishes. There was kimchi, vegetables, pork and dried persimmons... "Dummy, the dried persimmons was what Buyong ate before she was poisoned? " I asked. "Yes. It was poisoned by the ex-princess. " he replied. "Anyway, lets eat. " he said. And go to bed early. 
After eating, we went for a walk near Buyong goong. "Pak ha ya~ we need a heir to pass my throne to. " Lee Gak said. Buyong's words came to my mind. 'You will give birth to Lee Gak's child that he will pass his throne to...' "Ok. We will have a son" I replied to him. 
After a short walk, we went back to the room. "Did you watch any Korean dramas when you were in Seoul?" I asked him jokingly. "Actually I did. I watched Sungkyunkwan scandal." He replied smiling. "So must we do it like their ending? " he said, while his lips touched mine. "We shall.." I replied , as we continued kissing. 
* sorry if it is not nice* 
 
               ~To be continued~