Chapter 20

Rooftop prince ~ continuation

 

20.Rooftop Prince II ~ The continuation of the love story
 
[chapter 20]
Pak Ha POV
 
"Pak Ha hand in there!" I could hear Lee Gak. I was using all my energy and was feeling very very very exhausted. I finally heard crying... But I was already unconscious......
 
"Pak Ha Ya~ are you awake?" Lee Gak asked in a very worried tone. I realized I was wearing a new set of clothes and my stomach, the bump disappeared. "How long have I slept? Where's the baby? Male or female?" I asked curiously. "You slept for a few hours, and the baby is right there, "he said as he pointed to the crib and helped me up. I slowly made my way to the crib. "It's a boy" Lee Gak whispered in my ear. "The next prince, I will pass my throne to him." He said. Unknowingly, my tears flowed down my cheeks. "Dummy, I can only be with him for 5 years. 5 short years, and I must go back to Seoul. " I cried. "Pak ha ya~ " he said as he hugged me. 
 
I slowly carried up me and Lee Gak's baby. "My baby, please grow up to become a good person. And you name will be Lee Seon Jun. " Lee Gak smiled. "Lee Seon Jun. " "Pak Ha ya~ I will always tell the child that his mother is Pak Ha, and not Buyong. " Lee Gak said. "Now, lets put the baby to sleep before we sleep. " "ok. Seon Jun ah~'it's time to sleep." I said as I patted his head. " within minutes, he was already sound asleep. "Pak Ha ah~ let's sleep now. " he said, as he put me to sleep. He lied down right beside me. "Pak Ha , I promise you to keep good memories. " and his lips touched mine. "Saranghae, Pak Ha." 
 
           ~To be continued~