Chapter 5

Rooftop prince ~ continuation

 

5.Rooftop Prince II ~ The continuation of the love story
 
[chapter 5]
Pak ha POV
 
" your highness, dummy, I really love you, miss you." I said, on the verge of tears. Lee Gak didn't say anything, he just lowered his head and his lips touched mine. It was so long since I had this feeling, I really missed Lee Gak. Pulling away, I realized that I was crying. Lee Gak saw it and wiped my tears away before wiping his. " saranghae pak ha, saranghae." He said. He brought be back to his royal room, with Chisan, Manbo , Yongsul behind us. " Your highness, we will leave for now," yongsul said after reaching back to the goong. " you may leave." Lee Gak said, the 3 of them left after that. " pak ha ah, things here in joseon are very different from Seoul. You must take some time to adapt, * laugh* like how we adapt when we went to Seoul." Lee Gak said. I laughed thinking about them when they were in Seoul. " anyway, how did you get here? " Lee Gak asked. " I am not so sure. Yong Taeyong, your reincarnation took me to the goong for sightseeing but I out when I was passing by Buyong goong." I replied. " oh. So, you are now dating Taeyong? " Lee Gak asked seriously. " Aniya, he really likes me but I still can't forget you. Whenever I see him, it's like seeing you. I really don't know what to do." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks, again. " if you go back to Seoul, Taeyong will still love you. You guys are meant to be. " Lee Gak said, feeling very sad to say those words, as I know he loved me so much. " I am tired, let me sleep" I said, changing the topic. " go to sleep." He said, laying me down and kissed my forehead before sleeping beside me. " pak ha ah, rest properly, tomorrow is your new day in Joseon, as Buyong." Lee Gak said. 
 
            ~To be continued~