Chapter 17

Rooftop prince ~ continuation

 

17.Rooftop Prince II ~ The continuation of the love story
 
[chapter 17]
Pak Ha POV
 
I was already pregnant for 6 months, 3 more months and I will give birth. Will I go back to Seoul straight away after I give birth? Or I will stay here until he gets the throne? My thoughts were broken when Lee Gak said "Pak Ha ya~ want to go for a walk?" He said smiling. "Ok. It is good to exercise, it is good for the baby. " I replied smiling. He held my hand, and we went for a walk around the palace. "Pak ha ya~ want to learn Hanja? You will need to learn it. Although it is quite long since you came here. " he asked. "Ok. I want to learn Hanja." I replied. Lets start after We finish our walk. 
 
After walking for a few minutes, we went back to the room. I didn't leave the goong before, ever since I came here. "Dummy, when can I go out of the goong and see the things outside this goong?" I asked him. "Well, let me set a challenge for you. Once you finish learning Hanja, then I will bring you out of the goong for one day. " he replied. "Challenge accepted. " I replied. "Let's start!" Lee Gak replied. "Hanja is much more difficult then hangul. First," 
 
And within a month of hard studying, I finally know the basics and could write some Hanja. By then, I was already 8 months pregnant. Moving was harder, and I couldn't leave the goong until I gave birth. "Pak Ha ya~ are you feeling ok? " Lee Gak asked worriedly. He ask this question almost everyday. "I am f-" before I could finish my words, I vomited again. "Pak ha ya~" Lee Gak said, and he held my hand tightly. 
 
             ~To be continued~