Chapter 7

Rooftop prince ~ continuation

 

7.Rooftop Prince II ~ The continuation of the love story
 
[chapter 7]
Pak Ha POV
 
I stood up and Lee Gak brought me to the kitchen, with Manbo, Yongsul and Chisan. Upon reaching, Chisan asked," I really missed Pak ha's omurice, Yongsul's omurice tasted different. pak ha noona, we love your omurice more!" " really? I shall make it more often then, " I replied. 
 
" come I will show you our royal cook," Lee Gak said, while pulling me with him. " then your highness, we'll wait outside. " you may" Lee Gak answered. The 3 went out. " royal cook! Come here now!" Lee Gak shouted. " yes, your highness." He replied. I was so impressed. Lee Gak could control everybody. " now, this is Buyong, who almost died because of me. I want you to show her around the kitchen and give her the ingredients she needs for cooking. " he ordered. " yes, your highness." The cook replied. I went with the royal cook and asked," can you help me set up the fire? And I need 5 eggs, 5 bowls of rice, some carrots and ketchup." I said. " ketchup?what is that?" The cook asked. Lee Gak suddenly said," she means tomatoes " " yes Your highness, I will do it right away. I will be back in 20 mins" He replied. And left the kitchen for ingredients. " pak ha ya~ ketchup doesn't exist here. *laughs* you must make it yourself. " he said. " yes your highness, " I replied, like how they call him. " why Are you calling me ' your highness'?" He asked curiously. " because you told me to adapt, so I did." I replied laughing. 
 
                ~To be continued~