Chapter 12

Rooftop prince ~ continuation

 

12.Rooftop Prince II ~ The continuation of the love story
 
[chapter 12]
Lee Gak POV
 
When I said was going to get married, the generals were shocked and started whispering to each other. " ah hem! Yes, I am getting married. We will start the wedding now. " I said. All the generals could do nothing. They just had to follow my orders. I immediately head back to the room to see what Pak Ha was doing. When I walked through the door, I saw Pak Ha in a beautiful dress. 
////////////////////////
Pak Ha POV 
 
"How do I look?" I show off my beautiful hanbok to him. "Just like how you were in Seoul. " he replied. "You may go out and prepare now." Lee Gak said to the people. " yes your highness." Like everybody, they just replied the same. "Lee Gak ah~ my dummy~ are the generals shocked when the name Buyong?" I asked him curiously. "They were surprised, and even shocked when I said that. Don't worry, my princess, it will be alright. I guess, you will go back Seoul one day like I went back to Joseon. When you go back to Seoul, just forget me. And marry Taeyong. He is the correct person that you should marry, in present time Seoul. " he replied. "I won't forget you." I replied, tears flowing down my cheeks. "Pak Ha Ya~ " he said wiped my tears with is warm hands. 
After about hour, I think, the ceremony was ready to start. Lee Gak brought me to the arena. I wanted a simple wedding, like the one we had at the rooftop house. "Lee Gak ah~ can the ceremony be just short and simple? I want to go somewhere later today." I asked. " where do you want to go?" Somewhere..." I replied. "Ok. Short and simple it shall be. " Lee Gak Replied happily. 
 
                ~To be continued~