Chapter 15

Rooftop prince ~ continuation

 

15.Rooftop Prince II ~ The continuation of the love story
 
[chapter 15]
Pak Ha POV. 
 
It was morning. "My dummy, it's time to wake up now~" I said into Lee Gak's ear. " yes my princess." He said smilingly. We had our daily routines everyday for about a month and so. 
It was another day. "Your highne-" before I can continue my word I vomited beside the table. "Pak ha ya~ kwaenchana?" Lee Gak asked worriedly. "I'm not sure...." I said. "Anybody outside?!" Lee Gak asked worriedly. "Yes your highness!" Manbo came in. "Omo! Pak ha- How?-" he asked as he looked at me with horror. "Call the doctor immediately!" Lee Gak ordered, I could see water in his eyes. "Yes your highness!" And Manbo went to find the doctor immediately. " Pak Ha ya~ don't worry. The doctor is coming. " he said. I wanted to talk but vomited again. Many thoughts went through my head. Was I pregnant?
Was what Buyong said true? Will my child be the successor of Lee Gak?
 
"Your highness! The doctor is here. " Manbo came in, with the doctor. "Your highness, whom is sick?" The doctor asked. "Here, my princess, she vomited soon after she woke up. "Lee Gak said. "I see, I shall examine her. "
 
"Congratulations! The royal family had a child! Maybe a boy who you will pass down throne  " the doctor said. "Really? That's wonderful!" Lee Gak said. With is smile wide on his face. "She is quite weak. You must take good care of her, your highness." The doctor replied. "Yes, I will, you may leave now. " Lee Gak said. "Manbo ah~ go spread the news that the princess is pregnant! " "yes your highness. " Manbo said and went out. The cleaners came and cleaned up the vomit away. I am really pregnant. Just like what Buyong said.....
 
              ~To be continued ~