007

Gangnam High

Won Ho smiled his fake smile again. He was using it more and more often now. Suzy reminded him of his ex girlfriend, Bora... But he felt sorry for this young and naive girl, and the only reason why he had started dating her was because she reminded him of Bora. They didn't look much alike, but they had the same personality, they were both outgoing, although Suzy had gotten more and more shy recently. They both weren't afraid to be themselves, they both did aegyo... All girls did aegyo, but theirs were special. They were special.

 

Bora was special.

 

Suzy was... A normal girl. She beared a slight resemblance to Bora in her ways, but she wasn't Bora. No one could match that girl's personality. Bae Suzy was being treated like a puppet, something he toyed around with. He wasn't being mean to her, he tried to convince himself. But deep down, he knew he was. He knew he ought to dump her, but she needed him. He hadn't the heart to. He gazed at her across the table, sipping quietly on a caramel frappucino. She looked so pure and innocent as she stared at her phone screen, longing written all over her face. He wondered what she was staring at, but then realized it wasn't any of his business. He slipped his phone out of his pocket, scrolling through his gallery until he came to a single picture.

 

Him and Bora. Would he ever see her again? Would he ever find someone like her? Would she ever come back to him? His eyes shifted to the many cuts on his wrist. 

And they say boys can't be depressed...