012

Gangnam High

The noises started again. 

 

My eyes snapped open in irritation. For the past year, I had been sharing a room with Myungsoo and two other boys, and every single day, Myungsoo would cry. What did he have to cry about? Nothing. I had something to cry about. I was an orphan. My parents had died in a car crash. My sister had run away with her boyfriend. My girlfriend had dumped me when I was broke. Gangnam High was my life now. I had nothing else. Myungsoo? He was the Kingka, girls laid themselves at his feet. He didn't have the right to cry.

 

But the sounds continued. A quiet, muffled sobbing. Then, for the first time in a year, I heard him speak. 

 

Obviously I had heard him speak a million times, but this was the first time I'd seen him speak through his tears.

 

"Suzy ah... Why? Why? Why?" His voice rose louder and louder, and I took a quick glance around the room. Thankfully, my roommates were still asleep. They really were deep sleepers, those two.

 

Then the reality of his words started to sink in.

 

Suzy? Did he mean Bae Suzy? That new girl that had just arrived today? 

 

Something was seriously wrong.

 

(A/N: hehe, purposely didn't put whose POV this was..... ^_^ Thanks for all the lovely comments and I LOVE YOU my subscribers! Please comment and subscribe!)