011

Gangnam High

How stupid he was, to have thought she loved him. How stupid he was, to think that their promise was never going to be broken. That she wouldn't treat him like one of her puppets. He was under her control. She held a secret that he was grasping onto desperately. If this secret was out, his life would be in chaos. He sat on his bed, staring out the window at the night sky.

 

Jagiya, see the stars?

 

Yes, oppa.

 

See those two? They're the brightest.


They're next to each other!

 

They're more than that, Suzy ah. They represent you and me.

 

He gazed out at the stars. Two of them sparkled especially brightly. Him and Suzy. But the stars would always be together. Him and Suzy wouldn't. Who would have thought that she would have left him for someone better? He had yet to meet that someone. He doubted that someone was better than him, as Suzy claimed. He was probably an arrogant jerk. But Suzy still loved that guy more than she loved him.

 

Him, Kim Myungsoo.

 

Captain of the soccer team.

 

Kingka of the school.

 

And there was someone better than him? He doubted it.

 

The tears were falling now, and his vision of the two stars blurred. They merged into one fuzzy ball of light. But they were still him and Suzy.