006

Gangnam High

"Aish... That boy..." Bae Suzy, the girl the King and Queenkas had been so worried about, muttered under her breath. She stood in the middle of the hallway, glaring daggers at him. He strode away, seemingly without a care in the world, though she could see the slight tensing of his shoulders, which just made it worse. He had heard her, and failed to reply. 

 

"Suzy-sshi..." She recgonized that voice, of course she did. It was her now boyfriend, Shin Won Ho. Everyone would remark that he looked like her ex, Myungsoo, which was one thing that got on her nerves. They didn't know how right they were. She sometimes felt sorry for the poor Won Ho, he was being used as her puppet. She didn't love him. She loved Myungsoo, and only Myungsoo. But ever since their dramatic breakup, she knew things would never be the same again. So she did the closest thing she could do to dating Myungsoo. She dated his lookalike. 

 

"Yes, oppa?" She asked in her cutest voice, looking at him with puppy-dog eyes. A smile broke out on his face as he ruffled her hair lovingly, adoration shown all over his face.

 

"Wanna grab something to eat?" He asked, and with twinkling eyes, she nodded a happy yes. 

 

The mood changed once they sat down at a nearby Starbucks.

 

"Suzy ah.. The reason why I asked you here is because I have to ask you an important question..." Suzy looked up from her mobile phone in surprise. Whenever they went on dates like this, Won Ho would be that chirpy boy he always was, talking for hours on end while Suzy imagined he was Myungsoo... But never, not once, had he been so serious. Suzy knew this was important. And she could guess what it was about.

 

"Is it true that the reason why you came back to Gangnam High was because... You... Can't get over Myungsoo?" He asked, looking crestfallen.

 

Suzy had been expecting that question for a while now. "No," she answered, not bothering to look up from her phone. If she looked him in the eye, he would know she was lying. And she couldn't let that happen. So she stared at her phone. On it was a picture of her and Myungsoo. If only they were like that once more.... Suzy sighed. Her relationship with Won Ho was perfect to the public eye, but she wanted Myungsoo. She couldn't stand the thought of never seeing him again. But after the  cold argument a year and a half back... She found it clear that Myungsoo couldn't stand her. The torrent of words that had poured out of his mouth had been too much to bear. She thought he had still loved her... Apparently she was wrong. She had tried to make him jealous, but apparently, it didn't work on guys like him. She couldn't stand all the attention, especially as Queenka. The trending topic had been her and Myungsoo's breakup. Her heart had shattered after their breakup. In the same week as that...incident, she had left Gangnam High. She dissappeared. But now she was back, and this time to stay. The only way to get Myungsoo back was to intimidate him.

 

And she intended to do just that.