016

Gangnam High

"Babo... Babo, babo!" Suzy mumbled under her breath as she silently cursed herself for helping Myungsoo out during History. She was supposed to intimidate him, not help him out! What had she been thinking? She knew what she had been thinking. She'd been thinking that he had looked so pitiful, that she didn't want to see him face humilation in front of the class... But those were stupid thoughts. "Babo," she cursed herself once again as she buried her face in her hands.

 

"Suzy, is something wrong?"

 

For a second she thought Myungsoo was asking her that question. No, it was Won Ho. But what was he doing here? He went to another school, three hours away, Jeongu High. 

 

"N-no, oppa."

 

"Why were you hitting yourself?"

 

"I couldn't answer a question in History," she lied through her teeth to her boyfriend of 18 months.

 

"Jagiya...."

 

It was his first time calling her that, and it only brought back memories of Myungsoo.

 

"What, oppa?" She asked, forcing herself to smile. 

 

"Myungsoo's a jerk. Stop loving him," he pleaded with her in his loving voice. She knew he was right, but she couldn't stop loving him.

 

"I will," She replied softly, sniffing away.

 

"Wanna come outside with me?" he asked soothingly, his hand slipping into hers.

 

She hesitated. Her next period was Physical Education, and she would definitely be grilled by her coach if she missed that. Won Ho sensed her hesitation.

 

"It'd only take a minute." 

 

They stepped out of the school building.

 

All under the eyes of the watchful Myungsoo, as they shared a tight hug, tears flowing down her cheeks.

 

Pity he didn't know why she was crying.