017

Gangnam High

Now Myungsoo was mad. And he made sure everybody knew it.

 

He stormed down the hallway, shoving others out of the way. The faint screaming of a student could be heard behind him.

 

"The Kim Myungsoo touched me! OMO!" 

 

He scowled, throwing the doors open to the Indoor Sports Hall. He disappeared inside the locker room for a moment, before quickly changing and shooting out again.

 

Where was Suzy? It was Phys Ed, she would be crazy not to come. Then he scowled again. Who cared if she came or not? You do, babo..A voice inside his brain said. 

 

He vented his anger on the court. Scoring goal after goal, he proved to everyone that he really deserved to be the basketball captain. But Suzy hadn't appeared. And his mind was only half on the game when she burst into the hall, eyes puffy. 

 

"Miss. Bae! Why are you so late?" The coach barked out. No one messed with him.

 

"I'm sorry, coach. I was.... I was...."

 

Myungsoo found himself blurting out an excuse.

 

"She was with her mother and father. They came here to tell her some important news."

 

The coach grunted.

 

"Alright, kids! Why are you all standing around? Go, go! Do something! Pick up that ball! Shoot some hoops!"

 

Suzy wanted to thank Myungsoo. But he was already on the court.

 

"Babo," Myungsoo mumbled to himself, "Why did I help her?"

 

But in that one moment, a connection had sparked and come to life again.