024 (And a A/N)

Gangnam High

(A/N: So sorry for the crappy last chapter! I was rushing off for dance class but I really wanted to finish that chapter so I did in a hurry XD)

 

Suzy was not in a good mood. She snapped at anyone who talked to her, even the teachers. How dare that Yoon Ah try to take her Kim Myungsoo away from her? He was hers. Hers. No one elses. No one could take him away. A small voice told her, But he doesn't even know you like him....And she scowled again, which was now a habit of hers. Her scowl softened a little as she thought of Myungsoo's signature scowl. Besides his eyes, that was her second favorite part of him. She didn't enjoy being scowled at, but when it was Kim Myungsoo, that face of his made everything so much more adorable.

 

Even that smirk of his... What was she thinking? 

 

"Yah... Bae Suzy," she recgonized that voice as well, and it wasn't one she welcomed. Amber. That girl... Besides Yoon Ah, Amber was the other girl she hated the most. That girl did whatever she liked and didn't listen to anyone. Suzy didn't like her attitude. 

 

"What, Amber?" She asked, not bothering to use formalities with the girl who was two years her senior. Amber glared at her.

 

"We're giving you a last warning: Get away from us, and Myungsoo. No one wants you here."

 

A crowd had formed around the two girls. One, a rebellious 19 year old with piercings everywhere and cropped hair, the other, an innocent looking 16 year old with a flowery dress, her eyes wide and naive.

 

"Whatever," Suzy said, tossing her hair and pushing her way through the crowd.

 

She could almost feel Amber's eyes boring into her back.