020

Gangnam High

Feifei sat at her study desk, her hands moving frantically across the paper as she scribbled down an essay. It was due by tomorrow, and she needed to get it in if she wanted a passing grade. And she wanted one so badly. Lights were out at one, so she took a glance at her watch. 

 

12:37am.

 

Time had flown. Her hands were now a blur, and page after page of information were copied down. She took another glance at her watch, but this time she was wondering where Suzy had gone. She had slipped out of the room quietly slightly after twelve, although all of them knew they were forbidden out of their rooms after eleven. Feifei had pretended not to notice, not wanting to get into trouble. Surely the ex-Queenka, of all people, would understand the rules. Either she forgot about them, or she didn't care. Feifei guessed it was the latter. 

 

She felt sorry for the young girl. She evidently couldn't get over Kim Myungsoo. But boys were heartless, Feifei had learnt that the hard way. She still remembered the day she had met her first love, Minjun. That had been a big mistake. He had made her laugh, been by her side... Until that day, when she had been facing some problems. He never helped her back up like her girlfriends did. That's when Feifei learnt that boys were heartless. Suzy had to learn that one day. 

 

12:47am.

 

Ten minutes had passed. Ten whole minutes while Feifei had been thinking about the joy and sorrow a single man could bring you. She was wasting her time. He had went to Donga School Of the Arts, she knew. He probably met a lot of cute girls there. She laughed to herself, I'm better without him. But like so many laughs, hers was fake.