004

Gangnam High

"It's not possible... She can't be back. We scared her off enough the last time," Yoon Ah furrowed her brow, biting her lips nervously. This was something she would normally never do, and it wasn't hard to tell that she was riled up as well. Her eyes sparkled with worry, and she glanced around at two of her good friends, both seated in front of her with the same worried expression on their faces. 

 

"It's possible. I saw her with my own two eyes in my classroom," Myungsoo's eyes darted around, as if he half expected Bae Suzy to appear again. Her, with her innocent expression and mind, shy and quiet demeanour, and charming looks. Her aegyo-filled personality, her way with words, to make most boys tongue-tied....She was back. There was no doubt about it. And she posed a threat towards both Yoon Ah and Amber.

 

She didn't pose a threat towards Myungsoo, but he had a different problem with her. Her way with him. He didn't like her, he was sure of that, but whenever she was around him, he suddenly got tongue-tied. Yoon Ah had once joked about it being a side effect of love, but Myungsoo knew it wasn't. It was because of that one dirty secret a few years back.. That was when everything had gone horribly wrong. The school's then-Queenka, Bae Suzy, and the school's Kingka, Kim Myungsoo, had broken up? It was big news in the school,among students and teachers alike. Even worse was the secret that hung in the air between the two. No one knew about it but the two of them. But she was back now. Why was she back? Hadn't she left the previous year, in tears? No one but Myungsoo remembered the words she had "oh-so-casually" whispered into his ear before she left.

 

I'll be back, Kim Myungsoo.