three

Lost In Your Heart [~]

Three months later..

 

Luhan saw Gayoung just finished with her Braille class when he decided to wait for her to finish. Gayoung bowed at her teacher before holding her stick, walking out from the class. Luhan's lips form a small smile to see her and he immediately approached Gayoung.

 

"Oh, oppa..You're here?" She was shocked to know that Luhan was on time to pick her up. Usually, he picked her up a bit late in five or ten minutes since he was busy.

 

"Nae! I'm not late, right?" Gayoung laughed with his words. "So, what made you to be on time?" Gayoung tried to guess. Luhan ruffled her hair and pinched her nose softly. "I want to bring you out today. Let's spend time together."

 

"Bring me out? Where to?"

 

"Anywhere you want since I have something to tell to you." Luhan held her hand as both of them walked toward his car. He made sure that Gayoung took her steps carefully without tripping over something.

 

"Something to tell me? What is it about?"

 

Luhan put his arm around her shoulder and poked her soft cheek, "You'll know later." "But, aren't you supposed to work at the coffee shop?"

 

"Well, umma allowed me to be out for three hours so we can have fun."  Gayoung carved a smile for Luhan as she felt elated to know that she could spend more time with Luhan. It was hard for him to bring her out since she has been busy with her Braille class and he has been busy helping his mother to handle the coffe shop; at the same time being as a barista.

 

"Shall we go now, princess?" Luhan asked and Gayoung nodded her head twice, "Sure!"

 

Both of them reached at a mall since Luhan decided to buy some clothes for Gayoung. He even wanted to buy something for his mother. They entered into different kind of shops but there was nothing could attract his eyes. Gayoung could only held his arm while following him.

 

"Oh, Youngie-ah.. Let's enter this shop." Luhan brought her to enter into one shop that sold many kind of female clothes. Gayoung obeyed and followed to enter the shop. Luhan's lips curled upwards when he saw a dress that looked nice; suitable for Gayoung. He picked it up and let Gayoung to touch it.

 

"This is an orange dress with white laces. I bet, it looks nice with you." Gayoung's fingers were touching the dress and her lips formed a smile. "I could guess that it must be a pretty dress, oppa."

 

"Of course it is. It will be more prettier when someone beautiful like you wear it."

 

"Aish, nonsense." Gayoung laughed. "I'm not joking. Since I know it's going to fit with you very well so, let's just buy it." Luhan dragged her to pay for the clothes. The worker of the shop smiled at both of them, not knowing that Gayoung couldn't see her smile. Luhan paid for the dress and held Gayoung's hand tightly. Gayoung heard that some of the people in the shop, probably the customers were whispering.

 

"Oh dear..she's blind.."

 

"Lucky her to have him."

 

"Poor her. She's such a pretty young lady.." Gayoung heard all of that but she ignored it. She didn't want to take those words to make her feel down. Luhan knew that Gayoung heard those whispers and he immediately brought her out from the shop.

 

"Youngie-ah.. Since we've bought  everything, why don't we have lunch at the restaurant?" Luhan asked after his tummy was growling. Gayoung nodded her head as she smiled, "Sure. Why not."

 

"How about at the famous restaurant in this mall? I heard that they have the best kimchi at there. Plus, it's not that expensive."

 

"Have you tried eat it?" Luhan nodded but then he realized that she couldn't see it. "I did. With my friends."

 

"Ah, I see."

 

"Oh, anyway, before we go there, I think I need to use the restroom first. Can you wait for me at here, Youngie?" Luhan asked. Gayoung held her stick and gave a nod, "Yeah. Take your time, oppa. I'll wait at here."

 

"Alright. Hold this for a while. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back." Luhan said, handing her a few shopping bags and leaving Gayoung who was standing at the outside of a shop alone. Luckily, there was a bench provided beside her so she could sit on it while holding the shopping bags. Gayoung took a seat on it to wait for Luhan. She stared at the front, not being able to see anything around her.

 

---

 

"Appa! I want this toy!" Jihoo held a car toy while showing it to his dad. He was too happy that his father brought him to a toy store since it has been a while they didn't go out together.

 

Kris bent down and looked at his son. "But, you already have this one. You should take other toys. Ah, maybe this robot." Kris picked a robot that was placed beside him. He showed it to his son and Jihoo could only made a face, showing that he wasn't interested with the toy.

 

"I want this too, appa!" Jihoo said, pointing at another toy. Kris let out a chuckle to see his attitude. Jihoo's eyes were sparkling to see those toys was displayed in front of him.

 

"Appa! Look!"

 

"Appa! I saw Crong! Over there!"

 

"Can I have this too?" Jihoo pointed at a big balloon in the toy store. Kris laughed to see his cuteness and ruffled the little kid's hair. "Jihoo-ah, choose one that you like and appa will buy it for you, okay?"

 

Jihoo pouted to know that he could only choose one toy for himself. His eyes were looking on the floor, thinking which of the toys that he needed to choose. Kris waited for him while holding his small hand. Jihoo looked at Kris who was waiting for his decision.

 

"Is there a toy that you like the most? Choose one and appa will buy it for you." Jihoo pulled Kris's hand, dragging him to somewhere in the toy store and stopped when Jihoo saw the toy that he wanted the most. He pointed at the toy with his small forefinger, looking up at Kris.

 

"You want that crane?" Kris asked. He earned a nod from the little boy. Kris looked at the price. Though it was quite expensive but still he decided to pay for it. As long as he could make his son to feel happy. "Alright. Appa will buy it for you." Kris rubbed his head and picked the toy as he brought it to pay. Jihoo followed him from behind and his eyes were still looking at the other toys. Couldn't resist with it.

 

After Kris paid the toy, he turned to find his son but Jihoo wasn't standing beside him. Kris's face fell immediately to know that his son was missing.

 

"Jihoo? Jihoo-ah?" Kris called for his name but there was no answer. He searched for his son around the toy store but Jihoo wasn't at there to be found. Kris has started to get panicked.

 

---

 

Gayoung was waiting for Luhan and then, she heard there was a kid crying. She knew that the kid wasn't standing far away from her. She was curious especially when the kid couldn't stop crying, calling for his mother. Gayoung stood up, using her stick to walk and went to the crying voice.

 

"My ice cream! Umma!!!" The boy cried even more when his ice cream fell on the floor. Another kid accidentally bumped with him and caused  his ice cream to fall on it. Gayoung bent down a bit, biting her lower lips. She wanted to persuade the boy from crying. She knew, people in the mall must be looking at them even though she couldn't see anything.

 

"D-Don't cry, please.." Gayoung said, softly. The boy wiped away his tears, pointing at another boy who was standing in front of him. "My ice cream! He made it to fall!! I can't eat it anymore!!" The boy cried out loud and Gayoung let out a big sigh, didn't know how to persuade. The boy who get blamed could only look down at the floor, feeling guilty for what he had done.

 

"Yah! What did you do to my son?!" A woman yelled when she came out from a shop, sending a glare at Gayoung. She held her son who kept crying over his ice cream.

 

"M-Mianhae.. I didn't do anything.. I heard he was cryi-"

 

"Umma, that boy made my ice cream to fall on the floor.. I can't eat it anymore." He said in his sobs. The woman looked down at the little boy who was standing closer with Gayoung since he was scared to look at the woman's face. "Don't you know how to treat your son?!"

 

Gayoung's hand held the boy by his shoulders, as if telling him that she was there to protect him from being scolded by a woman like her. "It was an accident. He didn't mean to bump with your son. Please don't make this as an a big problem."

 

"Psh. It was an accident? Did you see that it was really an accident when the fact you can't see anything?" The woman has started to become rude. Her words made stabbed Gayoung right in her heart. The boy held Gayoung's hand tightly and she could guess that he was scared with what was happening between them. She just didn't want to pick a fight with someone in front of the kids. Especially in the public.

 

"Yah! Is this the way how you're treating a kid?!" Out of nowhere, a tall guy came and yelled at the rude woman. His glare made her to gulp. His son quickly went to his father, wanting him to protect.

 

"I don't know what's the problem but seriously, you're rude for saying something like that! Showing your bad manners to your son." He said. The woman looked down while holding her son's hand.

 

"Let's go. Don't waste our time at here." The woman said to her son, leaving three of them at there. Gayoung knew that she already left just by hearing their footsteps. She let out a big sigh.

 

"Jihoo-ah, where did you go?" Kris asked as he bent down to look at his son. "Are you okay? Did that crazy woman hurt you?" Jihoo shook his head and he immediately wrapped his arms around Kris's neck, hugging him.

 

"Come on. Let's go home." He patted the little boy's head and pulled away from a hug. Kris stood up, looking at Gayoung who was standing still. He looked down and saw her hands were holding a stick. He knew that she lost her eye-sight and couldn't see him and Jihoo.

 

"Thanks for what you did, just now." Gayoung bowed with a smile plastered on her face. "Small matter, sir."

 

"Where are you going? Should I send you?" Kris asked and Gayoung formed a smile. "It's okay. I'm waiting for someone. Thanks for your offer ."

 

"Ah, I see. Well, thanks again. Jihoo-ah, say thanks to her." Kris patted Jihoo's shoulder softly. Jihoo stepped forward and looked up at Gayoung's face. "Noona, thank you."

 

"Nae, you're welcome." "Aish, you should call her 'aunt'." Gayoung chuckled with Kris words. "It's okay. I'm fine with it."

 

Kris smiled but then it vanished from his face, knowing that she couldn't see it. "Okay then. We need to go now. Take care." Kris said before holding Jihoo's hand, leaving Gayoung at there alone.

 

Jihoo couldn't stop looking at her when he was about to leave. His eyes were on her, as if he was hoping to see her again in the future.

 

"Gayoung-ah!" Luhan called when he saw her, waiting for him. Gayoung's lips curled upwards when she heard his voice.

 

"Shall we go now?" He asked, earning a nod from her. Luhan helped to carry the shooping bags and they headed to the restaurant in the mall.

 

As they took their seats, Luhan stared at Gayoung's face with a smile carved on his face. Gayoung felt like someone was looking at her face and It made her to feel uneasy.

 

"Oppa, are you staring at me?" Her question snapped him to the reality. He let out a chuckle, "How did you know? Geez, you caught me again."

 

Gayoung grinned, "Well, you can't simply stare at me like that. I can feel it." Gayoung said in a joke.

 

Both of them ordered their meals before continue with their conversations. Gayoung thought for a while about something before smiling at Luhan.

 

"So, what did you want to share with me? You told me that it was a good news." Luhan felt something was stuck at his throat when he remembered about the good news that he wanted to share with her. He promised that he was going to tell her about it when they were going to have lunch together. Gayoung was curious to know about it and wait for him to tell her.

 

"I thought you forgot about it." "Of course I'm not. Tell me, oppa. Please. I'm getting curious now." Gayoung begged. Luhan grinned to see her cuteness and he pinched her nose.

 

"So, do you remember that I did apply for a job at one of this company?" Gayoung nodded when she remembered about it. "…And?" She asked, waiting for his next words.

 

"And they called me to attend for an interview next week." said Luhan. Gayoung's jaw dropped to know about it. "Jinjja?!"

 

"Nae, jinjja. I thought to share this good news with you and mom. Though I don't know either I can make it or not for it."

 

Gayoung held his hands with a wide smile on her face, "Oppa, you can make it. You can do well for the interview. I'm glad that finally you got a call from them. You need to do well."

 

Luhan ruffled her hair while smiling. "Of course I'll do well. This is the chance for me to gain money so that I can help you and mom."

 

Gayoung felt touched with his words. Luhan really tried hard to get a good job just to gain money for her and his mother. He just wanted the best for both of them.

 

And I believe that you can do well for it, Luhan oppa. I know you can..

 

 

 

 


 

A/N : Hey guys! I'm sorry that I can't be too active these days since I'm not feeling very well. But I'll try my best to update my fanfics as soon as possible.. T_T Do wait for the next update :)