one

Lost In Your Heart [~]

 

It was painful.

 

Blood covered the road.

 

There was a woman, in her car.

 

All she felt was pain. She tried to open her eyes but her vision was too blurry.

 

She wanted to say something but nothing came out from mouth.

 

Slowly, she felt the world turned to become black and white.

 

Everything turned to darkness before she closed her eyes.

 

 

---

 

"Take her blood pressure and check her heart beat rate!" The doctor ordered the nurses to do their job. They were trying hard to save a woman's life after an accident.

 

The doctors and nurses helped to save her danger life. She had a tragic accident that caused her to be unconscious.

 

"How's her condition, doctor? Is she going to be alright?" A woman asked worriedly at the doctor. He took off his mask and sighed. The woman's son was standing beside his mother, looking at the doctor's face; hoping that everything was going to be alright.

 

"She's alright for now. But we need to let her to rest until she's awake. Luckily, we managed to save her." The doctor explained. Both of them breathed sigh of relief to know about it. "For now, let her to rest."

 

"Can we see her now, doctor?" The doctor nodded at her question. "Sure. But don't take too long. She needs to rest more." They nodded their head before the doctor excused himself to leave.

 

 

A week has passed and she has still being unconscious. Everybody was hoping for her to be awake and smile again as always.

 

Her fingers moved, as if it was a signal from her to be awake. Someone in the room saw her positive response and rushed out from the ward to call a doctor.

 

"Doctor, hurry up! She's awake!" She heard the familiar voice called for a doctor. It's Luhan's voice. She recognized the voice a lot. She felt something was covering her eyes and it made her hard to open her eyes. She tried to lift her hand to touch her eyes and all she felt was a bandage; covered her eyes.

 

"Gayoung-ah.. Finally you're awake. How do you feel? Okay?" A woman came closer to her and caressed her cheek. Gayoung nodded with a small smile plastered on her face. "Where am I, umma?" Gayoung asked, her hands were holding the woman's hands tightly.

 

"In a hospital. You involved in an accident." She told her. Then, she heard footsteps entering the ward.

 

"Welcome back, Lee Gayoung-ssi. I'm Doctor Nam. How do you feel today?" A guy who introduced himself as a doctor asked Gayoung a question. There was a nurse standing beside him to help checking her body condition by checking her heart beat rate at the monitor.

 

"I..I feel better. Just that a bit hurt at my head." She felt a bit hurt in for not talking about a week.

 

"Arraseo. We will make another check up on you. The nurse will check your blood pressure. Now, let me help you to sit up." The doctor helped her to get up slowly, making her to sit on the bed. The nurse checked her blood pressure meanwhile the doctor kept looking at Gayoung with her eyes still covered with white bandage.

 

"Gayoung-ssi, you must be wondering why the bandage is covering your eyes, right?" Gayoung nodded her head, not saying anything. A guy and a woman who were standing beside her bed were hoping a good news from the doctor. Sseeing Gayoung's eyes being bandaged made them to feel worry with her condition that they didn't know.

 

"Now, I'm going to take it off from your eyes. Don't open your eyes until I let you to do so. Okay?"

 

Gayoung nodded again with the doctor's words. The nurse handed the doctor a scissor for him to cut the knit of the bandage behind Gayoung's head. Slowly, he took if off from covering her eyes. Gayoung felt the bandage has slowly uncovered her eyes and she could feel a cold breeze on her eyelids.

 

"C-Can I open my eyes, doctor?" Was what she asked at the doctor. He approved her to do so and slowly, Gayoung opened her eyes, to see everything around her.

 

But what she saw was nothing.

 

All she saw was darkness. Black. It didn't change at all even though the bandage has been uncovered from her eyes.

 

She lifted right hand, to touch her eyelids; making sure that she really opened her eyes.

 

But when she realized that already did, it made her heart to sank.

 

Was it the end of her life?

 

She couldn't see anything. Everything was dark. As if the world has changed to black.

 

"D-Doctor, why I can't see anything?" She turned her head to the left, as if she knew that the doctor was standing on the left side of her bed. She heard a sob came from a woman that she always called her 'mom'. She could hear Luhan was trying to comfort his mother, Lin.

 

"Umma, why are you crying?" Gayoung frowned as she was confused what was happening. She tried to calm herself by thinking in a positive way that everything was right and nothing bad happened on her. Lin didn't answer her question instead of buried her face at Luhan's chest. Luhan rubbed behind his mother's back to calm her down. Lin didn't want Gayougn to hear her; crying and sobbing in the room.

 

"Gayoung-ssi, I need to check your eyes." The doctor said; taking out an intstrument from his pocket. He flashed it at her eyes and he could detect that something was wrong with her eyesight when Gayoung didn't blink her eyes or even turn away.

 

Luhan felt worried to see the doctor's reaction that changed after he checked her eyes. He knew that something must be wrong with her eyes. Luhan was hoping that his thought was wrong.

 

"I'm sorry to say about this but it seems like, the accident caused her to lose her eyesight. I'm really sorry to say about this." The doctor told the truth. Gayoung felt something stabbed behind her back. She became froze on her bed, staring blankly at the front even though there was nothing she could see. Luhan and Lin were sad to know the truth.

 

"I..I'm blind? I won't be able to see like before?" Tears were formed in Gayoung's eyes. She tried to hold it from letting it to fall on her cheeks. Luhan's heart broke into pieces when he saw he reaction. At the same time, he was comforting his mom, persuading her for not crying in front of Gayoung. Luhan just didn't want her to feel more sad when she knew that Lin cried for her too.

 

"Yes, Gayoung-ssi. I'm sorry about this bad news." Doctor Nam said. Gayoung was speechless even though the doctor explained to her a few things. Unfortunately, she didn't hear any of those words and what she thought was just; how is she going to start her life as a blind girl?

 

The doctor excused himself and left the room with the nurse. Just when they left the room for Gayoung, tears rolled down on her cheeks. Lin was the one to hug her.

 

"Umma..I-I won't be able to see you again.. I won't be able to see your face." She said in her tears. Lin hugged her tightly as she cried along with her. "No, honey. You will be able to see again like before."

 

"No. I won't be able to see your face, Luhan oppa or even help you to gain money.." Gayoung sobbed after she said those words. Lin hugged her even more while her hair, "Don't say like that. It hurts me and Luhan a lot to hear that.. We know, you're strong enough to bear with it."

 

Luhan signaled his mom, asking for her permission to talk with Gayoung as he really wanted to comfort her. Lin wiped away her tears while nodding. She pulled away and stood beside her son.

 

"Gayoung-ah…" Luhan called for her name. Gayoung turned her head to the right side. To the side where she heard his voice.

 

"L-Luhan oppa.." Was the only words that she was able to say. Luhan pulled into a hug as he her hair. "Oppa..I can't see anymore. I'm a blind girl. I-I..I'm not the same Gayoung as before. I lost my eyesight.."

 

"Shh.. Don't say such a thing like that, Youngie-ah. You didn't change. You're still the same Gayoung that I used to know. You're still the pretty Gayoung that I know."

 

"But I won't be able to help you and Lin umma to gain money. How am I suppose to help both of you?"

 

Luhan hugged her tightly as he wanted her to feel better. Lin, who was standing behind Luhan could only see her kids, crying.

 

Luhan pulled away while wiping away her tears with his thumbs, "Don't think like that. Please. It's sad for me to hear about it. Don't cry, Youngie-ah. I know, you're strong enough to face with something like this. You're not that weak. Trust me." Luhan held her hand, giving her some strength. "Losing your eyesight doesn't mean that it's going to be the end of everything. It doesn't mean that you can't do anything. We will help you. Everybody around you will help you in your life. Don't give up like this."

 

Gayoung looked down, holding her tears as she nodded her head slowly. She just wanted to make them feel better to see her responses even though deep in her heart, it was hard for her to accept the fact that she lost her eyesight.

 

Because I don't want to be such a burden for you and Lin umma..

 

 

 


 

A/N: Hello readers! I just posted the first chapter and hope you enjoyed it ;3 Thanks for subscribing and do leave ur comment, alright? Btw, I won't be updating for a week since I'll be back to my hometown. So, I hope that , you guys can wait for the next update. ^^ [p/s: EXO's MV-Wolf just released!! EXO is back!! <33333]