Chapter 4

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Though Taecyeon had never done anything rude before, he was different today.

"No! i don't like this!" When i thought i wouldn't be albe to resist anymore, suddenly, the hand that was pinning me down let go.

"What?!" I heard Taecyeon yelling. When i opened my eyes, Taecyeon wasn't in the driver's seat anymore, and the door was open. While i still didn't know what had happened, my borther's head suddenly peeked into the car.

"Are you all right, Jessica?"

"Op..oppa..?!" I bliked.

"Come on, hurry up and get out of that car." After saying that, he stuck out his hand towards me. Kindly pulled out by my brother's hand, i got off Taecyeon's car too.

"You bastard! what are you doing?!" Taecyeon tried to stop us from walking away.

"You're the bastards here, what are you doing to my sister?!" Outside the car, Taecyeon and my brother were grabbing each other's collars and glaring at each other. 

"It's nother to do with you! get out of here!" 

"Do you think you can get away with making a move on somebody in the Lee family?!" When i heard my brother said that i thought he thinks of me as a Lee family member. "Beep beep!" Cars were honking from behind the two of them, who were fighting in the middle of the road. i tried to stop them.

"G-geez, you two... just stop it!" I stood between the two of them.

"Get out of the way! i won't be satisfied until i get a punch in." Even thought i somehow pulled the two apart, they continued glaring at each other. While glaring at my brother, Taecyeon got in the car and drove away recklessly.

"Let's get away from here.." He said. With loud honks around us, i got in my borther's car. My brother's face while driving was even sterner than usual.

"Geez what are you doing? if i hadn't just been passing by, you'd've been assaulted in the middle of the street." I was silent.

"I already said that, right? That dating a guy like that smears a stain on the Lee family name.!" I couldn't say anything to my brother's words. It might certainly be like what Oppa is saying, i thought.

"Are you listening?"

"Eh..yeah.." I nodded. After that, my brother didn't say anything, and i just looked at the passing scenery. At that time i suddenly remembered what my brother said to Taecyeon. I spoke up to my brother about that.

"Hey oppa, earlier you said that i was your sister, right?"

"What about it?" He said without looking at me.

"I was wondering if you still thought of me that way.." I said looking at him.

"What other relationship do we have?" I can see he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter