Another End (Taecyeon's Ending)

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Unforgivable Couple is officialy finished and this is just an addition so you don't have to read it to understand this whole story.

also this is a TaecSica centris. Haesica stans if you don't like it you don't have to read it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I was staring at the other side of the glass with complex thoughts. There, moving around the room in a hospital gown was Yoona.

Yoona... she still hasn't recovered...

After that incident, Yoona lost her mind and was hospitalized. My brother and i didn't take Yoona to court, we just did nothing but wait for Yoona to recover.

"Hurry and come out." While patting her belly lovingly, Yoona kept on saying that for the baby that couldn't be there.

"Jessica, you came?" Said my brother as soon as he arrived at the hospital. "Oppa..." My brother breathed a long sigh a he looked at Yoona. "She's been like this the whole time, she's been walking around like that for a whole three days." 

I didn't respond my brother and just stared at Yoona. "How are things at home?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Yeah.. everything's calmed down. It's gotten quieter, but the people who are left. Me, Mr.Kim and a few of the guards."

"I see..i've put you through a lot."

"No, i can finally sleep now that things have calmed down."

"How about that woman? As expected, she's not coming back?"

I nodded. "Yeah, she's disappeared after the funeral."

After the trouble, Father passed away. After the funeral had ended, my mother was nowhere to be found. The fuss Yoona made was brought up by the media in a blink of an eye. Because of that, it wasn't too noisy about the Lee family.

My father died during the trouble, and people who weren't related at all were talking about the Lee famili future. To quiet things down, my brother formally cancelled the engagement with me. He personally left the estate and was living in an apartement close to the office. The press was looking suspiciously for a repeat of Lee family scandal. As a result, we lost a few customers and our stock went down.

And the redevelopment plan that had been the last ray of hope had also run aground. 

"Oppa, are you okay? You look pale you know?"

"I'm fine. If i don't work hard now, the entirety of the Lee family and company will come to an end."

I sighed. "That's...it'll take a toll on your health."

"Don't worry." After he said that with a forced smile, my brother went inside the hospital room.

"Donghae, welcome home." My brother smiled at Yoona. "I'm back."

"Look! it's larger than it was yesterday, right?" Yoona pointed at her belly happily. "Yeah, it is..."

My brother felt he was responsible for Yoona's current state, so he came to this hospital everyday. When i looked at my brother pretending to be a happy husband and wife with Yoona. It hurt.

I can't....i can't watch the two of them any longer! I decided to come back to the hospital later so i could run away from them.

When i returned to the estate, i stopped outside to look at the large Lee estate, the estate that had already been mortaged, We didn't know when it would fall into somebody else's hands, just like the castled of a ruined country.

Father i'm sorry... it seems like i won't be able to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter