Chapter 9

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At noon, since my father had called for me, i entered my father's bedroom.

"I'm coming in."

"Oh, sorry about that Sica."

"How are you today?" I smiled at my father.

"All right, after one more week, i should be able to do a half-set."

"It's still too early for golf, dad. But i'm glad that you're feeling well enough to make jokes."

"So don't you worry too." He smiled back while my hair.

"By the way, Sica, could you do a little errand for me?"

"An errand?" My father handed over a sheet from a memo pad to me.

"i'd like you to buy what's written on there. The shop's location is written on the back."

"Genuine' aloes wood..." I mumbled. "Is this incense?"

He nodded. "Yes, I can't entrust this errand to anyone else."

"I see. Okay i'll go." Like that i took the memo and went out on an errand.

When i reached the street on the map, there was, as indicated, an incense shop. The very old shop front was full of mysterious aromas. This shop probably been here since a very long time ago. I can feel the weight of its history.

"Welcome." An employee greeted me.

"Ah,sorry. i'm looking for aloes wood."

"Yes, if it is aloes wood, you are looking for, it's over here." When i came to that corner, i was envelope even further in nice aromas.

"Wow, there are so many varieties. Eh?" Prices like five hundred dollars and one thousand dollars are just written there normally.

"Is something the matter?" The employee asked.

"N-no, you've prepared some wonderful things for me! Ahaha..." I awkwardly chuckled. What should i do? i didn't bring that much money.

"Have you decided on the type of aloes wood?"

"U-um about the incense called Genuine."

"Genuine....i apologize. we don't handle that brand." He bowed.

I frowned. "this is the shop on this map, yes?" I showed the memo my father wrote to the employee.

"Yes, there's no mistake that this is the shop. However the incense called Genuine is.." He shook head.

"I see." I nodded. I wonder if father got the name of the brand wrong. I excused myself and took out my phone in order to call my father. But i don't want to wake father up. I tried calling my brother's phone. When i did, my brother picked up immediately, which was uncommon.

"Jessica? what's up?"

"I went to buy incense since father asked me to but..."

"Incense?"

"But the brand father mentioned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter