Chapter 2

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ack!

"Ugh..." Before i noticed, i had slapped my brother. "What are you doing all of a sudden?!"

"Huh? so it's not like you're just kiss anybody." He smirked. "Don't screw around! We're siblings, aren't we?"

"Siblings..eh? Have you ever really thought of me as your Brother?"

I'm confused like really confused, i couldn't reply to the sudden question. From we first met to the few years when my brother was to New York. To me, my brother is a very important person. That's surely he's important to me as a brother.

"Well, if you're mad just from that, i guess you're not rotten to the core. I'm a little relieved." Laughing scornfully, like he was looking down on me, my brother turned away from me and went up the stairs.

"What was that...Do you have something you want to say?" He didn't answer me and just left me hanging there.

The next day, i was asked by Dad to clean the study. However, the incident from the day before was still in my head, so i couldn't concetrate. Why did my brother do such a thing.... While i was taking a break, the door opened without even a knock.

"Hmm...What, so you were here?" I turned around. "Oppa..."

"What are you doing here?" 

"I'm cleaning, since dad asked me to." I continued to clean as i answer my brother. "Hm..."

"You too, do you have something you need to do in the study?" I Asked.

"I just wanted to come and take in this smell since i haven't in so long. As expected, i've missed the smell of these bonds." After looking around the study wistfully, his expression quickly become sad.

"Just, there isn't a lonelier place than a study, the owner doesn't visit any more. Dad's acting stout-hearted, but he seems really unwell."

"Yeah..." I nodded. "That's the reason i came home earlier than planned. I'll take the helm of the Lee family in the place of Dad, who can't move."

"So that's why..."

He shrugged. "Though Dad didn't look happy."

"He should really be happy. Since he's always talking about you."

"That'd be nice, but i'd be trouble if he told me to go back to New York now." While saying that, my brother opened the glass door of the bookcase and took one book out. The novel that my brother, when he was still a high school student, hid from Dad and was always reading. Though he's reading it in the same manner, it's completly different. The leather binding of the book really matched my brother as he was now.

"Have you really thought of me as your brother?" I remembed yesterday's incident. Why is he suddenly talking about the thing from yesterday. When the words from yesterday passed through my head, i heard the sound of book closing with a bang.

"Forget about me, what about you?" He asked.

"Huh?"

"Why don't you leave this estate?" I speechless. "Why are you asking something like that?!"

"In the first place, you didn't like this estate right? You said you hated the heavy atmosphere." 

I sighed. "I did, but..."

"You've already graduated from university,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter