Chapter 13

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day after the piano concert, i went to the florist for my part-time job. The pain in my right hand was completely gone, and it was just a little red.

what on earth was that pain?

"Jessica! what are you spacing out for? change the water for the bucket for poppies."

"Yes!"

Shopkeeper still hadn't found out that i was a member of the Lee family. The way he treated his employees was rough as usual, but by working here i was able to clear my head of some of my troublesome thoughts.

I wonder what Oppa thinks of my part-time job here....

After the day we went to the amusement park, my relationship with my brother was getting better day by day. Like yesterday, he tended to my right hand and complimented my piano.

We're finally on good terms again, i don't want to strain our relationship again.

After finishing up with work, it was still bright when i left the florist's

Eventhough before it was completely dark at the same time it is now. if it's still so bright i can just walk home.

Instead of waiting for the bus i usually took back, i decided to walk back to the estate.

Maybe i should tell Mr.Kim that i'll be a bit late.

I stood there ad tried to take my phone out from my bag. When i was looking through my bag, a car suddenly stopped beside me.

"Eh?"

"Mmph?!"

The moment i tried to lift my head, something suddenly covered my mouth. I couldn't fight back, i was picked up and made to ride in the car by two men.

"Hey did you put on a mask?" I heard a man spoke.

"Yeah! get going!" Another man spoke.

"You weren't seen, right?" And another man spoke.

There was one person on each side of me, and i could hear the voice of another front. I knew that the car was going quickly.

"What are you doing?" I tried to speak.

"Shut up! be quiet if don't want to get hurt."

I couldn't see anything because i had a mask, but i shrunk back at the voice. Because of that, i couldn't even speak up.

What's happening? Why is this?

"H-hey, going according to plan in fine, right?" I heard a man who was sit in the front spoke.

"Obviousy! Look where you're driving!" 

The men were shouting at each other. I knew that at the same time, the car was heading somewhere, and we were leaving the place where i had been before.

What should i do? i should call for help on my phone..

I quietly tried to search for my phone in the bag i was clasping tightly.

"Hey, i told you now to move!"

Suddenly my bag was taken away from me and my two hands were bound together with somehing like a cord.

"Stay like that until we arrive."

I can't call for help or even more...W-what should i do?

"Pretty good-looking girl, huh? kinda exciting." I heard a man snickered.

"Right? wonder if we'll be allowed to have our way with her when we arrive?"

"Yeah, of course. that's why we took this job."

"Hey stop talking to much."

This is too much..

Up until then, i was just disturbed because i didn't know what was happening. However, little by little the car got calmer. I came to understand that my situation was really dangerous.

I'm....going to be....by these people.

My body started trembling from despair and fear.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter