Chapter 14 - Side Chapter

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So it's just a side chapter of TaecSica i made. ^^

I promise next chapter will be HaeSica

"I really did get told off.." I mumbled.

After going to Taecyeon's Apartement to see the painting and then returning home, my brother had been seriously angry.

"That guy doesn't know how many idiotic things he's done. Break up with that guy already. You're an idiot too for dating such an idiot." That's what he said last night.

His insult towards Taecyeon turned into a sermon to me. I ended up being preached at by my brother for an hour or so in his room. I knew Donghae oppa was worried about me. I was happy about that, but...

I... feel a bit suffocated.

Somebody was watching what i did dan and night, that didn't feel great. When i thought somebody was watching, i just couldn't let my mind wander, and that was emotionally exhausting. That's why even though i thought the way i did it wasn't great, by going somewhere i wasn't being watched, i was able to relax.

I really want to say it's not necessary, but...

Whenever i thought about the incident, i would start shaking again. I had unintentionally saved myself by forgetting my cell phone. I probably wouldn't have been able to be here if i hadn't done that. That's why i couldn't say i didn't need a bodyguard, even if it felt a little oppressive. Even when i was walking by myself somebody would watch me. That was for my safety, so..

Eh? i got a text. who's it from?

I returnted to my room and took my cell phone out of my bag. When i checked, the text notification light was blinking.

"Taecyeon oppa?"

The text was from Taecyeon, who'd i separated yesterday. The text unusually brief for Taecyeon, saying only the time and the place.

What's this?

Texts from Taecyeon started off with idle chitchat. Then he would talk about what he actually wanted to talk about only briefly at the end.

Taecyeon smiled then, but i wonder if he was actually mad about yesterday?

A little worried, i sent him a text back. "Are you angry about today?"

It had been thirty minutes since Taecyeon sent me the text, i thought it would be a while before he replied. Despite that he unexpectedly replied in less than a minute.

That means he's not mad, right? Or did he reply quickly because he's mad?

I nervously checked for the text. "I'm not mad!" Anyway, that time okay with you?" That was his reply.

Since i thought Taecyeon might be mad, i didn't actually reply to what was in his text..

I replied. "It's fine, but what's happening then?"

However the text Taecyeon sent back didn't answer my question.

Something for me to look forward to he says... i wonder if it's just my imagination but i don't have a good feeling about this..

 

Then, it was the day i promised to meet with Taecyeon on. The night before, Taecyeon sent me a text telling me what to wear.

Come in mules with one-piece and bag i bought, he says... What's this for?

He had never told me what to wear before, but today he was full of requests.

Is this a part of what Taecyeon said to look forward for?

I didn't know what was going to happen at all. Anyway, i wore the clothes he told me to and went to the waiting place.

I wonder where Taecyeon is..

Since it was a holiday, there were a lot of people in front of the station.

"Jessica! Over here!"

I wa still looking for Taecyeon when he called out to me while waving from near the traffic circle.

"You did well in finding me. I couldn't spot you at all.." I pouted.

After i rushed over to Taecyeon and said that, he pointed behind me a with a complicated expression. When i turned around, i saw a bodyguard standing a little away from me.

"Since there was somebody like that who sticks out like a sore thumb at a station on a holiday, it was easy."

I chuckled slightly. "Ah that's true."

Within all the young people, you couldn't help but spot the man wearing a completely black suit.

"Speaking of, Taecyeon oppa.. what are we doing today?"

Ignored my question, Taecyeon suddenly said. "Jessica, you want to go to the washroom?"

"Huh? washroom?"

"Why not go the the one over there? I'll wait here"

"Taecyeon oppa, i don't really.."

When i start saying i didn't want to go, Taecyeon brought his lips close to my ears.

"Leave the washroom in ten minutes and come to the north exit."

"What?"

"It's fine, i'll be waiting here, so just go."

He pushed my back, so i ended up heading towards the washroom without knowing why. When i went into the washroom there was a woman wearing the same clothes as me. The same one-piece and the same bag, she was about the same height as me too.

Even if this is a coincidence, it feels really uncomfortable to be so similar.

The woman looked at me and smiled meaningfully, then she left the washroom with her shoes clicking against the ground.

Somehing strange is probably going to happen today?

It's probably about time.

I checked my watch, about ten minutes had passed since i went to the washroom.

Taecyeon oppa said to go to the north exit, right?

Though i didn't really understand the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter