nine

Unbreakable Love

“What are you doing here?” Seohyun finally the first one to break the silence since she felt like Yonghwa didn’t feel like wanted to break it first because he just kept staring at her.

Seohyun’s eyebrows met in the center and she grabbed a handful of her jacket when Yonghwa just kept silent and walked towards her. He looked weird, that’s what Seohyun thought. Seohyun thought Yonghwa would ran towards her and hugged her or maybe yelled at her. Because that’s more typical Yonghwa. But, this, Yonghwa just kept silent.

“Yonghwa?” Seohyun asked when Yonghwa finally stopped, just a few centimetres away from her.

“Are you Seohyun? My girlfriend?”

Seohyun felt like a thunder just went into her heart. Why was Yonghwa asking like that? Had something happened to Yonghwa when she’s away?

“H-H-Hey...” Seohyun stammered unconciously.

Seohyun frozed when Yonghwa forced a laugh and scratched the back of his head.

“I lost my memories.”

“Hah?”

 

 

 

Yonghwa’s heart skipped a beat when the first time he looked at Seohyun at the outside of her(or his, actually) house. She looked so much more beautiful than at the picture Juniel had showed him. He felt like he just had fallen in love with this girl, again. And suddenly Yonghwa saw Seohyun’s glassy eyes, and he felt like someone just pinched his heart. It felt so hurt.

Here he was right now, not at the outside anymore, but at the inside already. Sitting on the couch with Seohyun sat across him. He just told Seohyun everything. He took a glass of water on the table that was made for him, he gulped down half of it. He just suddenly felt thirsty and his tongue felt weird from all the talking.

“I know that all my memories haven’t come back yet. But...” He touched his heart, “I really want to stay beside you. Together... Maybe, you! Can make my memories back,” he finished and smiled sheepishly.

“I... I don’t know, Yonghwa... I’m so sorry about your accident, because of me—“ Seohyun gasped and stopped when she felt big and warm hands grabbed her hand and squeezed it. Seohyun stared at the hands and to Yonghwa’s eyes.

“I don’t care about that anymore. Do you know, Seohyun?” Yonghwa stopped for awhile and just stared at Seohyun’s eyes. “The first time I saw your picture, my heart felt weird. When I saw you in my dream that you’re crying, I felt hard to breath. The second time I saw your picture and asked Juniel to explain everything, my heart skipped two times faster than usual.” He stopped again. For one or two minutes they just stared at each other when suddenly he put his hand on Seohyun’s right cheek, he continued, “And... When the first time I saw you in person, outside, there. I had fallen in love with you. Again, Seohyun... again. Can’t you see? We are meant for each other.”

Seohyun couldn’t hold back her tears anymore and sobbed. She bit her bottom lip and stared at Yonghwa for a while. After months, they didn’t see each other. And Yonghwa suddenly popped up and confessed. Oh my God, Seohyun’s heart couldn’t take this. No, she couldn’t.

“We haven’t properly finished off our relationship, right?” Yonghwa asked and swept away Seohyun’s tears gently. But, that was no use, because that just made Seohyun cried harder.

“If you reallywant to end this, Seohyun. Say the words. But if you don’t want, hug me.”

Seohyun mentally laughed, even though Yonghwa had lost his memories, Yonghwa was still Yonghwa.

“What if I want to end this?” Seohyun asked.

“I will try hard to get you back into my arms, no matter what. I have fallen in love with you, Seohyun. There’s no way I let you torcher me with this feeling.” Yonghwa answered.

Seohyun’s eyes rounded in shock and awe. All of these were just felt like they were back in high school. Seohyun couldn’t help to giggle and that made Yonghwa looked at her in confused. Seohyun suddenly jumped and encircled Yonghwa’s neck and claimed his mouth to hers. When Seohyun broke the kiss, she just giggled and laughed at Yonghwa’s face.

“Well, I kissed you. What did that mean?”

Yonghwa’s eyes softened and his lips’ sides curled up. He pulled Seohyun to his arms and kissed at the top of her hair, he inhaled the sweet and calm scent from her before he answered, “That means, Seo Joo Hyun, you will never ever leave your boyfriend ever again. We will get through everything, no matter what.”

Yonghwa chuckled and kissed Seohyun’s nose when he saw that Seohyun was scrunching her nose. “Your words were like we’re married already.” Seohyun said, lifted her chin to look at Yonghwa’s face clearly.

“Well then, Seo Joo Hyun-ssi, will you marry me?” Yonghwa asked and smiled playfully.

Seohyun bit her lips to hold back her smile. Seohyun hit his chest and shouted, “Yah!”

“Sshh!!” Yonghwa put his finger to his lips. “Don’t forget your grandmother is sleeping.” Seohyun gasped and covered her own mouth after she just realized. Yonghwa laughed lightly at Seohyun’s cute reaction.


this chapter .___.

I'm so sorry for the long long long update T.T

i'm a high school student now. hueee. and all the homeworks make me crazy until I don't have time to touch my computer. 

anyway, yeah, this chapter , i think. and this chapter is the last one :(:(

oh well, at least it's a good thing that Seohyun and Yonghwa finally get back together! aww >,,,<

thankyou everyone! I love you all<3<3