four

Unbreakable Love

Yonghwa took a deep breath and swept his tears when he heard his cellphone rung. He looked at the screen, and it was Juniel. Yonghwa picked it up.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Yeoboseyo.” Yonghwa replied.

“I heard what happened,” Juniel shortly said. Yonghwa replied with a deep sigh.

“A soju would help? What do you think?” Juniel kindly offered. Yonghwa nodded his head even though he knew that Juniel wouldn’t see it. Yonghwa agreed and they said they will meet up in 15 minutes later.

Yonghwa walked out from the terminal and walked like a zombie. He bumped into people and didn’t say a single apology, making the passer cursed him and sent death glares. Yonghwa didn’t care, how could he care?

He stopped when the traffic lights were red for passers. And with that time he had, he traveled back to his memories with Seohyun. God, that made him suffer more. He thought he really had to keep busy to keep Seohyun away from his head. Because if not he would suffer more and more and would make him crazy.

Yonghwa snapped out when someone unaccidentaly bumped onto his shoulder. He looked at the traffic light and realized it’s green already. He slowly crossing the road with other passers. Again, with the distance, he had time to travel back. So deep into his thought until he didn’t realize other people had run because the traffic lights was about to red for the passers.

Yonghwa stopped in the middle, he looked to his left side. He narrowed his eyes when bright lights kept blinking at him. Yonghwa’s eyes widened when he realized what it was. A truck was coming onto him with a full speed. Yonghwa would like to run, but he felt like his feet was frozen.

He knew his body flew from the crash and he groaned in pain when his head hit on the asphalt really hard. He looked to the side and dark red liquid came out. It was his blood. His ears could hear a racket faintly. He felt like his lungs wasn’t working. He tried to breath from his nose and mouth, breath as many air he could get, but it’s like wasn’t enought. His vision slowly became so blurry and dark.

 

 

Yonghwa breathed as much air he could get. He blinked his eyes several times to get used of the bright lights. Yonghwa looked to the side and found a mid-old-aged woman holding his hand and muttered something under her breath.

“Yonghwa! You awake!”

A soft voice that you could notice a concerned and slight happy there heard by Yonghwa. Yonghwa felt the grip of his hand tighter.

“Yonghwa! My son!” the mid-old-aged woman called him. Yonghwa noticed tears were formed in her eyes.

Yonghwa squeezed his eyes shut when a headache came because he felt a man voice shouted to call a doctor. Yonghwa groaned in pain and the mid-old-aged woman asked what’s wrong and rubbing his cheek.

Yonghwa lost conscious again.

 

 

“How’s my son?” Mrs.Jung immediately asked when the doctor came out from Yonghwa’s room. The doctor nodded his head politely and explained how’s Yonghwa’s condition. Mrs.Jung put her both hands on her chest and heaved a sigh relief. She dropped her head on Mr.Jung’s shoulder that came and hugged her. “Thankyou, doctor.”

“This is all my fault,” Mrs.Jung mumbled and Mr.Jung comforted her, said it’s not her fault at all. The parents didn’t know that Juniel quietly nodded her head, and actually agreed it’s Mrs.Jung fault, and so was Mr.Jung too.

“Let’s go in and see him,” Mr.Jung said and asked Juniel to come with too.

Mrs.Jung ran to hug her son, she rubbed Yonghwa’s back slowly. “Yonghwa, how do you feel, son?” she asked and tried to holding back her tears. Mrs.Jung broke the hug and looked at Yonghwa confused when she didn’t get any answer.

Mrs.Jung sighed because Yonghwa didn’t pay any attention to her at all. Yonghwa looked what in front of him with blank eyes. Mrs.Jung looked back to Juniel, signing her for help. Juniel nodded politely and blocked what Yonghwa looked just now. Yonghwa lifted his head and looked blankly at Juniel.

“Hi, Yonghwa.” Juniel waved her hand awkwardly.

“I’m sorry...” Yonghwa said. Made all the three people in the room looked at him confused. They kept quiet because they knew Yonghwa hadn’t finished his words. “But... Who are you guys?”

 

 

Short story. Yonghwa got amnesia.

Yonghwa’s head got damaged somehow because of the truck accident last time. The doctor deduced maybe before the accident Yonghwa mentally hurted and after he got hit, he was hoping to erase the painful memories. He wanted to hide from the memories.

Ting Ting Ting! Bingo! Should give the doctor a ferrari.

Yonghwa’s parents patiently explained everything what had happened to him. And they explained who were they, who was Yonghwa, and who was Juniel. They left the Seohyun part, ofcourse.

“Why can’t I remember a thing?” Yonghwa murmured and gripped his hair. He tried to remember, but he couldn’t. Instead, he got a massive headache.

Mrs.Jung went and hugged Yonghwa for comfort. “Don’t worry, son. It’s okay... It’s okay...”

“I’m tired.” Yonghwa pushed his mother gently and laid down. Yonghwa closed his heavy eyelid. His mother smiled softly and pulled the blanket. She kissed the top of his forehead.

“Sleep tight.” Then she asked Mr.Jung and Juniel came out from the room.

“Is it good?” Juniel asked and played with her fingers, looked at Mr. and Mrs.Jung. Juniel heaved a heavy breath and continue, “Not telling Yonghwa about Seohyun...”

Mr.Jung’s face stiffened and exhaled. He shook his head to show his disagreement. “No.” he answered with his a little husky voice. “My son become like this because of that woman. Maybe it’s better that Yonghwa has forgotten about that woman.” He looked into Mrs.Jung expression, and it’s not good. He rested his hand on Mrs.Jung’s shoulder. “What’s the matter?”

Mrs.Jung bit her bottom lip. She put her hand above her husband’s hand. “Don’t you ever think? That... that, Yonghwa is like this because of us. Because we forced Seohyun to leave Yonghwa, and he hurted!” she exclaimed.

Mr.Jung shook his head and pulled Mrs.Jung far away from the room. “Keep your voice down. Yonghwa might hear.” Mrs.Jung realized and finally went quiet. Mr.Jung asked Juniel to follow them.

 

 

Mr.Jung leaned his back at the exclusive couch, he stared at Juniel in silent. Juniel sat straight and playing with her hands because of nervousness. She didn’t like the idea, she shook her head hard mentally. Too bad she couldn’t show it. It’s rude, she thought.

“That’s a great idea, right?” Mr.Jung asked and watched his wife and Juniel back and forth. But no response from the women. Mr.Jung sighed, he knew that the women felt really bad inside.

“Yeobo...” Mr.Jung called for Mrs.Jung for a back-up, something like that. Mrs.Jung looked back at her husband and slowly shook her head. Mr.Jung rub his temple, frustrated. “Let him forget about Seohyun. It’s a great advantage to his amnesia. Juniel can easily get into his heart, I believe it. Tell him that he has been dating Juniel, and they will get marry soon.”

Mrs.Jung exhaled and nodded her head, finally agreed and on the same page with her husband. She approached Juniel and sat beside her. She took Juniel’s hands and rubbed it softly. She looked at Juniel  full of hope. “Let Yonghwa out from the misery. He knew he would never meet Seohyun anymore. So, please, dear. Let you instead be with him.”

“Then, maybe you guys should let Yonghwa and Seohyun together,” Juniel whispered, almost pleaded for Yonghwa. She felt really bad towards Yonghwa. It’s not supposed to be end like that.

Mr.Jung shook his head to Juniel. “No, no. I won’t let that woman be together with Yonghwa. They aren’t meant to be together.”

Juniel shut because she didn’t want to Mr.Jung explode. She looked into Mrs.Jung eyes. When she looked at the eyes, she felt Mrs.Jung really sad and broken inside of what had happened to her son. And she just hoped nothing but happiness to Yonghwa.

Juniel finally nodded her head. Mrs.Jung brightened a bit and embraced Juniel. “Thankyou, dear. Please, bring my son happiness.”


Ramonaapple's Note :

a really lame chapter for this one. and i'm sorryyy ><

i'll update the next chapter as soon as possible. :D

 

yippiee! *throw confetti*
i finally have a poster. do you guys love it? love it? huh? huh?
tell me about the poster.
because i'm completely falling in love with it~
thankyou again a dozen time to vanivici @ micrographia :3

 

maybe Seohyun won't appear at the moment. hehe.
 

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE THIS STORY.
I DON'T FORCE. BUT, YA KNOWWWW...
HIGHLY APPRICATE IT! HEHEHE.

<3