Epilogue

Unbreakable Love

Slowly he opened his eyes and the blur sight slowly came into clearer. He rubbed his sleepy face off as he yawned silently. Then, he closed his eyes again, smiling unknowingly when he thought about last night.

He was not a single man anymore.

He was not somebody’s boyfriend anymore.

Jung Yong Hwa had finally become a husband. He was a husband to his wife that he loved dearly.

He slowly leaned to his side. His breath was caught for a second. Darn, what a beautiful lady lying on the bed with him. Over and over, this woman beside him had never failed to make him love her more than yesterday.  Never his eyes left Seohyun, he swept away some of the strands hair of her so that he could see her face clearer. Was it just him, or Seohyun had gotten more beautiful than ever?

He traced his fingers from her forehead to her chin and his eyes stopped at seohyun’s lips, lips that he enjoyed it so much, lips that came out beautiful moans for him yesterday. He still remembered how y Seohyun was yesterday. Yesterday was hot, really hot. Yonghwa remembered how it felt…

Holy , man. Stop your erted mind!

Yonghwa couldn’t stop the grin that appeared on his face thinking about yesterday. He chuckled and dipped his head on the pillow.

“Are you awake?” Seohyun asked.

Yonghwa turned to her and smiled, “Yes, wifey.” Yonghwa kissed her nose as a good-morning kiss.

Seohyun slowly opened her eyes and she smiled when Yonghwa came in her sight. She gulped when she felt how was her. This was it, she was a wife already. She was a wife to a man who she loved so much.

“Why so early, boo?” Seohyun asked and Yonghwa just shrugged.

“Are you okay?” Seohyun nodded shyly as Yonghwa asked. Yonghwa laughed at his wife, who was embarrassed. He pulled Seohyun closer by the waist and kissed her lips. Seohyun pouted after the kiss.

“You stink.”

“So are you, wifey.”

That got Yonghwa a slap at the chest.

 

*.*.*

 

“Earth to wifey!”

Seohyun snapped her head to the right and saw Yonghwa had the worried look.

“Are you okay?” Yonghwa asked concernly as his hand went through Seohyun’s hair.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Seohyun answered and put on her sweetest smile. She took a sip of her tea before she continued, “I was just thinking.”

“Thinking about what?” He looked at her in curious.

“About me, you and our future.”

Yonghwa came closer and holded her tight in his arms, put his head weight on Seohyun. “I’m thinking children.” Yonghwa whispered.

Seohyun whipped her head and looked at Yonghwa in the eyes. She smiled widely when she saw that excitement in his warm-brown colored eyes. She shrieked when Yonghwa suddenly lifted her up and put her in the counter. Seohyun cursed him with those eyes, and the way he bit his bottom lip, how could he looked so innocent and y in the same time?

Seohyun laughed at him. “How many do you want?” She asked.

Yonghwa ran his tongue over his dry lips before answered, “Ten…?”

“I’m not a baby-making machine!”

“Hyunn!”

“You’re crazy!”

“Fine! A pair!”

“Just a pair?” Seohyun surprised at him. Yonghwa nodded his head.

“That, I don’t mind—“

Seohyun got cut as Yonghwa fiercely placed his lips on Seohyun’s. Yonghwa let go of Seohyun’s lips after they both felt they needed air. “Good, let’s make them quick.” Yonghwa said breathless.

God. I married to a man.


 

 

a little treat for lovelies.
check my latest story, click