five

Unbreakable Love

“Wake up, you pig.” Yonghwa furrowed his eyebrows when he felt something kept poking his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes and looked to side and saw Juniel was grinning and poking his cheek. Even though, he had woken up, Juniel still didn’t stop her action.

“Stop it.” He moved Juniel’s hand and then closed his eyes and pulled the blanket all the way to his head. Ready to doze off to sleep again.

“Wake up!” Juniel exclaimed and pulled Yonghwa’s blanket. Yonghwa groaned and finally sat up, he sent a death glare to Juniel. But, Juniel didn’t scare, instead she laugh at Yonghwa’s bed hair. Yonghwa mumbled something under his breath, then, he picked up the pillow and threw it to Juniel. Juniel squeaked and moved away before it hit her. “You’re so childish!” Juniel made a face.

Yonghwa just stuck out his tongue as a response. Juniel giggled and threw back the pillow to Yonghwa and asked him to go wash up already. Yonghwa nodded and muttered fine, fine, before he went to the washroom.

It’s been 10 days since Yonghwa got amnesia. About Juniel gonna let Yonghwa forgot Seohyun, was so a lie. In fact, she always made Yonghwa out with her, with excuse she wanted a date with Yonghwa. But, actually, Juniel brought Yonghwa to all places he and Seohyun had ever gone. But, everytime Juniel would sighed in dissapoinment when she got home, because Yonghwa didn’t seem remember anything.

“So, where are we going today?” Yonghwa asked and still buttoning his shirt.

Juniel lifted her head and red when she saw Yonghwa’s (oh, a little hot) body. She turned away and closed her eyes with her hands. “Ya!” she squeaked and Yonghwa looked at her in confuse. “What?”

Juniel bit her bottom lips, “Why are you changing in front of me?” she asked and could feel all her body started to warm.

Yonghwa frowned at Juniel. “Well, we are engaged.” Yonghwa scratched his head, couldn’t find the right words to say. “And, we will married soon. So... So...” Yonghwa stopped when he felt himself red. Yonghwa clicked his tongue really loud, making Juniel jumped slightly. “Why are you so shy?” he laughed (nervously). “Wait, or you’ve never seen my body? We’ve dating for so long... there’s-“

“Aish! Have you done?!” Juniel cut in.

Yonghwa chuckled and nodded his head. Then, he realized Juniel couldn’t see him so he said, “Yes.”

Juniel exhaled and put down her hands. She fanned herself and thought, had Yonghwa been a ert? Before he’s got amnesia, or after? Juniel turned her body and froze when she felt a peck on her right cheek. She looked at Yonghwa in shocked, Yonghwa had been behind her... since when? Juniel gulped when she found Yonghwa was so close.

“You look nice today,” Yonghwa praised and Juniel hid her blush face. Yonghwa held her hand and dragged her out of the room.

Juniel sighed and felt guilty to Seohyun if Yonghwa acted like this. Well, after told Yonghwa that Juniel was his fiancee. He’s started became lovey dovey. Hugged her, cared of her, kissed her (not on the lips!), etc. Juniel did feel uncomfortable, but on the other side of her, she hate to admit that she did feel comfortable. She thought, how lovely was Yonghwa when he had a lover. Seohyun must be so happy to have Yonghwa.

 

 

 

Juniel looked at her phone and Yonghwa back and forth. Yonghwa was playing with his iPad. “What?” Yonghwa suddenly asked.

Juniel flinched and tilted her head to the side. Yonghwa looked up and smiled to Juniel. “What is it? I know that you’ve been staring at me.” Juniel looked to the other side to hide her pink cheeks.

Juniel leaned in and showed Yonghwa her phone. Yonghwa looked at Juniel in confused, he tilted his head because he didn’t understand. Juniel poked her cellphone’s screen. “Is... she... beautiful?” she asked carefully.

Yonghwa just glanced for a while and back to his iPad. He nodded his head and said, “Yes.”

Juniel stole his iPad and glared at him. Yonghwa whined and shut up when he found Juniel was glaring at him. Yonghwa rubbed the back of his neck and smiled. “You even don’t look at it.” Juniel said. Yonghwa chuckled and took Juniel’s cellphone and stared at it. His smiled fadded when he looked at the woman in Juniel’s cellphone’s screen. Why... did she look so familiar? When Yonghwa looked at her, he felt his heart tightened.

Juniel mentally shouted ‘Yes!’ when she looked at Yonghwa’s expression. She supposed to do that trick days ago. Juniel looked at Yonghwa in confused when he returned her cellphone. “Well?”

Yonghwa forced a smile and laughed pretty loudly. “I think you are much more beautiful.”

“Aww...” Juniel said and returned his smile. But, on the inside, she was shouting ‘NOOOOO!’ and wanted to hit her head to the wall.

 

 

They both enjoyed the silence in the car and were busy with their own mind. Juniel was busy with her phone, Yonghwa was busy thinking while looking outside. Yonghwa had the feeling that he had been this street quiet often, he felt he had been this street. Yonghwa straightened his back when his eyes caught a familiar house.

“What’s wrong?” Juniel asked and rested her hand on Yonghwa’s shoulder. Yonghwa kept silent and shook his head. He lowered his gaze and looked at his feet.

“Uuuhh!!!... Goguma!” Juniel suddenly exclaimed and Yonghwa turned his head to look at Juniel. Juniel pointed at some ahjussi on the street was selling goguma with sparkling eyes. Yonghwa chuckled and asked his chauffer to pull up the car.

Yonghwa and Juniel approached the ahjussi. Yonghwa looked at Juniel that squatted and talked happily with the ahjussi. He stared at the sweet potatoes.

“Waaah! Goguma!” Seohyun pulled her hand away from Yonghwa’s grib and ran to the ahjussi and sweet potatoes. Yonghwa pouted and chased Seohyun. “Yah!” Yonghwa exclaimed. Seohyun giggled and stuck her tongue out before her attention back to the sweet potatoes. Yonghwa’s eyes softened when he looked at Seohyun with that sparkling eyes looked at the sweet potatoes.

“How many should we buy?” Seohyun smiled widely to Yonghwa.

“Yonghwa~ How many should we buy?”

Yonghwa snapped when the voice was different already. He frowned, who was the girl suddenly appeared on his mind?

“Yonghwa!” Juniel waved her hand in front of Yonghwa’s face. Yonghwa snapped again and smiled nervously at Juniel.

“Y...yes?” Yonghwa asked and rubbed the back of his neck.

Juniel shook her head in amuse. “I asked, how many should we buy?” Juniel repeated like who knows how many times already. Yonghwa shrugged his shoulder, “Up to you.”