one

Unbreakable Love

Seohyun gave a weak smile to Yonghwa when she found he was leaning against a pole. She jogged to him. “What are you doing here?” she asked.

Instead of answering her, he leaned in and gave a peck on her left cheek, making her face red. He patted her head like a kid, “How’s your grandma?” he asked worriedly.

Seohyun shook and smiled towars him, “She’s better. She discharges tomorrow.”

“We come to pick her up tomorrow together. Okay?” Yonghwa asked and one eyebrow raised. She answered with a nod and smile.

“You hungry?” Yonghwa concernly asked. Seohyun hung her head low. She shyly nodded her head for the answer. Yonghwa laughed at it and patted her head again, thinking how cute was she. Yonghwa grabbed her hand and swung it forward and backward. He looked at her with his charming smile, “Okay. Let’s eat western food today.”

 

 

Yonghwa chewed his steak happily. He looked at Seohyun confused when he found out she hadn’t touched her food yet. He took a gulp of water, he heaved a breath making Seohyun lifted her head. He looked around, “The atmosphere is good. The steak is good,” His eyes dropped to Seohyun and smiled, “But my girlfriend isn’t. What’s wrong? Your steak isn’t good?”

Seohyun shook her head. Not because her steak wasn’t good, but her feeling the one that wasn’t. “It’s not that,” she answered.

“So?” Yonghwa asked and gulped his water again.

“Yong. Next time don’t bring me to this kind of expensive restaurant again. I can cook for you,” Seohyun said and looked at him sadly.

“I know. I just want to eat steak,” Yonghwa said.

And he earned a pout from his girlfriend. “I can cook steak for you,” she mumbled. She lifted her chin high and looked at Yonghwa unhappy, “What? Is my cooking so bad?”

Yonghwa laughed at it and he cupped Seohyun’s face. “Aigoo, of course not. Instead, i think your cooks are the best from all the expensive restaurants,” he answered while his thumbs caressed her cheeks. Seohyun went quiet. Yonghwa looked at her worried, “Hyun, what’s wrong?”

Seohyun sighed and rubbed her eyes for a while. “It’s nothing,” she whispered. She felt bad when she suddenly sounded mad to Yonghwa. She’s just so sensitivie today. “I’m sorry. I just worry about grandma,”

“I thought you said she’s fine already,” Yonghwa said.

“Well, you don’t know what will happen in the future. Grandma’s condition is just up and down,” Seohyun said and finally took a bite of the steak.

Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s left hand, he looked at her eyes deeply. “That’s why. Let me found a best doctor to take care of you grandma,” he said again and again like from yesterdays. No matter how much he said he wanted to take care of her grandma, Seohyun just shook her head and refused. Saying that she afraid people would think she took advantage of her rich boyfriend.

Seohyun shook her head made Yonghwa dropped the conversation already. Rather than he scared that the final they would fight over it.

“Kamsahamnida. Please come again next time,” the waiter said and bowed to Yonghwa and Seohyun. The couple bowed their heads too. After the waiter left, the couple stood up from their seat, getting ready to go home.

They both had their smiles on their face. Seohyun linked her arm with Yonghwa’s. Their smiles faded when they accidentally bumped Yonghwa’s parentss in front of the entrance. Seohyun removed her arm and quickly bowed 90degrees. Yonghwa beside her also did the same. After they straightened their backs, Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun’s hand and dragged her to leave his parents quick.

“Yonghwa,”

The deep and husky voice made their steps stopped. Yonghwa turned his body to face his parents. “Ne, aboeji?” he asked with a smile.

“Come home before 10. Don’t be late. Understand?” His father asked.

Yonghwa still smiled and bowed. “Ne,” he answered after that he dragged Seohyun again to the parking lot.

 

 

Seohyun closed the gate, leaving Yonghwa outside. Yonghwa pouted his lips, “You’re not gonna invite me in?” he asked.

Seohyun giggled, she smiled to him. “No,” she shook. “You have to go home before ten. Remember?” she asked.

Yonghwa sighed and scratched his neck. “It’s just 9:35,” he made excuse. But Seohyun still won’t invite him in. So he gave up and gonna listened to Seohyun this time. He pulled Seohyun’s head close to him. He kissed her forehead, her nose, and stopped at her lips.

He pulled the kiss first. “Alright, I’m going now,” he said with his hands tucked inside his jacket’s pockets. Seohyun nodded and waved her both hands to him.

 

 

“You late,” Mr.Jung said as he the lamp beside him. The dark living room finally had one source of light. Yonghwa looked at his wrist watch and couldn’t stand to roll his eyes when he done looked at it.

“I just late for 3 minutes, aboeji.”

“Oh, Yonghwa-ya. You finally home,” Yonghwa turned his head to the big and wide stairs. His mother elegantly climbed down from it. Yonghwa smiled and mumbled a ‘ne’ before he went near her and helped her to come down and sit her at the couch.

“Sit,” his mother said as she gestured it.

“You guys have something to talk?” He asked with a bored tone. He guessed maybe it’s about him and Seohyun. His parentss had never approved their relationship, especially his father. If it was about it, he will stood up and ran to his room.

“I have arranged a marriage for you,” his father said to the point.

“Yeobo!” his mother squeaked.

“Arrange marriage?” Yonghwa repeated and frowned looked at his father. His father nod. Yonghwa stood up and looked at his parents, furious. “I don’t want that!” he yelled. His voice echoed at the house.

His father glared at him and stood up too, “How dare you raising your voice at your parents!” he raised his voice. His mother stood up too and rubbing his father’s back, asking him to calm down.

Yonghwa shook his head and clenching his fists. “I won’t marry to other women except Seohyun. Period!”

“You stupid son!” his father step forward and smacked Yonghwa’s head hard. “That young lady just using you because of your wealth!” his father yelled right in his ear.

“No!” he defended and glared back at his father. “Seohyun isn’t that kind of girl. She’s different! We love each other! And she love me for who I am, not because of my wealth!” he defended Seohyun. No matter what.

“Jung Yong Hwa!”

“I’ve done talking,” he said and went straight to his room. Not looking back at his father kept yelling at him. He got in his room and slammed the door behind him loud.

 


 

Ramonaapple's Note :

helllooooot here yoooongseoooo lovers ;;)
finally update heh? hehehe.

*sigh*
still waiting for my poster :(
i hope it'll finish soon and the shop will call me. hehe.

 

1st chapter. wdyt? :b
sorry, if there's typo D; enjoy enjoy pleasE

 

  PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, AND UPVOTE THIS STORY.
I DON'T FORCE. BUT, YA KNOWWWW...
HIGHLY APPRICATE IT! HEHEHE.

 

<3