Longing

Reason

Seunghyun:

Coming out from bathroom he stares back at the bed where a woman was sleeping and heads toward the large mirror attached to the wall in the middle of the room. 

another night... another woman he hissed while looking at himself in the mirror.

It's been like this since he became one of the best motocross rider in America. With lots of sporting advertisements he easily became one of the most sought after bachelor in the field of sports. And though he is known as a certified playboy a lot of women are still willing to spend even only a night with him and who is he to refuse.

He smirk at himself in the mirror but that immediately disappeared as he remembers her once again.

And he found himself again drowning with loneliness.

He knew deep down that he was longing for her...that each time he open his eyes.. he kept on wishing that she will be the girl laying in bed him.

He learned from his Mom that she came to their house looking for him a day after he left.

He wanted so much to go back home that day but his pride got the best of him.

He is knows that she is making and effort to reach him.

She even came to America just to see him but even though he was dying to see her he decided that it was best for him to avoid her and so he flew to Italy and didn't comeback until he found out that she left.

He knew the moment he see's her again he won't be able to contain himself and she'll know how much he needs her.

Going out every night with different women, making love with them was his way to keep his mind from thinking about her. 

But tonight was even worst as he found himself calling her name again and again in his head when he was making love. 

He was a bit startled as he heard a voice asking him..

"Where are you going" asked the girl he spend the night with ... jeez.. he even forgot her name already..

"I have a very important matter to attend to.." 

"But it's only 3 in the morning.." the girl said with a sound of disappointment.

"I'm sorry but it's really important ."

The girl stood up .. showing her body and approached him..  she gently run her hands thru his chest .. and kissed him as she search his pockets to get his phone.... she started dialing ..

"Here I saved my number... call me when your done.. I'll be waiting..." she said whisphering to his ear.

He smiled and heads towards the door.

He saw his driver was patiently waiting for him downstairs.

He looked at his phone as he sat in the back of the car as he erased the girls number.

"looks like you didn't have fun today .. huh ..TOP .. it's still way too early...to go home" his driver said as if he was teasing.

"Ajeossi.. have you ever been in love?" he was a bit suprised that a question like that came out of his mouth. He always maintained his coolness around everyone, and this question is not cool. Thankfully  he was speaking to his driver which he has gotten close to since he started working for him. 

"hahahah... silly child at my age of course I've been inlove... I've been in love for almost 17 years now.." the old man said while raising his hand to show his ring.

His been working for him for two years now but this would be the first time his asking his driver about his family.

"Oh .. I see.. I guess it's a very happy 17 years of marriage then?  right Ajeossi?"

"Married who said I was married.." he said and somehow I saw a glimps of sadness in his eyes as I looked at him thru the front mirror.

"Not .. married?.. Ajeossi..?" I asked him

"oh well.. I was about to get married ...but.... she died the night before our wedding .. after that I decided to always wear our wedding ring"

"I'm sorry to hear that Ajeossi..."

"No.. no it's ok besides ... it's been almost 15 years now since she passed away anyway."

"15 years? why not look for someone else?"

"Hahaha It's not that easy..... "

"why?"

"Silly child.. I guess you have never been in love with someone ... maybe you haven't found the one for you yet......"

I remained quiet

"what if you found her but she rejected you?" I asked

"even if get's rejected over and over again... even if you can't be together .. just like in my case ..  as long as you have given everything you could... you're heart shall find happiness and content knowing that you have given it your best,"

There it is... just what I need to hear... it's like lifting the weight on my shoulder.

I have given up easily when I felt that she rejected me. I let my anger and my stupid pride take over me.

I have to give it another try ... and I have to give it my all this time.

Without any hesistation... I immediately called my agent to free my schedule for the next 3 months, but they can only manage to give me 2 months. I guess I just need to make every second of it count then..

When I reached home, I immediately called my Mom.. and told her .... I will be coming home...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"It's good to be back"  I replied to one of the reported who ran towards me as I exit the airport.

"How long are you going to stay? Are you going to compete for the upcoming National Motocross competion?" another one asked as I continue to walk.

"holiday just for some holiday?" I quickly replied as I immediately got in the car.

Welcome back to Korea Sir.. the driver greeted as he started driving.

Heck I told my agent to make sure no one will find out I am coming home the last thing I need are reporters announcing that I'm back. 

I didn't even told my Mom yesterday that I'm arriving today. I'm sure she will rant at me when she find out from the news  and not from me.

I immediately called my Mom as soon as I settled in the hotel room and as I expected..

"Mr. Choi... so this is how it is for the famous TOP... I your own MOTHER have to hear from the news that you have finally arrived"

"Mom... mom... calm down.. I didn't say anything because I don't want to make any fuzz with the reporters here.. but it seems that it can't be avoided"

I know she is angry as she kept her silence.

"Mom... I'll be staying now in the hotel ... but I'll come home today to see you and dad ok... Mom you'll have cook my favorite dish right?" I made sure I sounded like a pleading child.

"hmp.. silly child hurry and come home." She said and put the phone down.

I took some wine and sat in the sofa, I've  decided to rest for a bit before I head home.

I opened the TV, it was news and it was showing my arrival from the airport minutes ago.

There goes my quiet arrival. I change the channels and then just like fate.

She immediately catched my eyes.

"Park Bom .. the main vocalist of 2ne1 is currently busy recording her first single...which we expect to comeout by the end of next month." 

ah ha... just the person I was looking for... Ms. Park Bom... I'll be seeing you very.. very soon....


 

AIYAH!!!! second one for the day ^_^