The Plan

Reason

Seunghyun:

After seeing Bom on TV, he decided that the best way go is to let her fall in love with him, after all it was an utter failure when he confessed to her a few years back. Besides I have never failed on that area of making someone fall for me yet.B with confidence he was very pleased with his plan. 

When he reached home he immediately hugged his Mom and Dad and of course his Mom scolded him for what happened this morning, she even rant about his hair. But I guess that is her way of saying that she misses him. 

His Mom was still busy cooking so they decided to to catch up around the kitchen table. He casually asked about Bom, saying that he just saw her on TV today. Knowing his Mom he probably have invited Bom today and if that was the case he want's to be ready, he needs to make every second count since he can only stay for 2 months. But his Mom just stared at him and turn her back.

"Well ... she calls me and visit me sometimes but I haven't heard from her for months now, I guess she is very busy" she said.

Why do I have the feeling she is hiding something from me. Could be that she already have a boyfriend and my Mom don't want to tell me? I guess I just have to find out myself soon.

Just then the doorbell rang.. I knew it she's here I stood up to open the door but I was stopped by my Dad, he went and open the door. The moment I saw Bom parent's and sister I stood up and stretch my neck to look if Bom is with them. But I was a bit disappointed when my Dad closed the door without any signs of her. 

We started to exchange stories with me being the main focus, on how I used to be chubby kid and a cry baby. We were all having a good laugh when we heard the door bell rang. I saw them all looking at each other.

"Oh dear who could that be?" my Mom said as the others remained quiet. My Dad was about to stand when my Mom stopped him 

"No... let's Seunghyun open... he is closer to the door anyway" she said.

I stood up and happily followed her request.  I heard them whisphering to each other as I stepped out the living room and head towards the door.

There was no one there, I took one step to check the area, maybe it was some kids trying to pull a prank.

But it was not a kid, it was the most beautiful jumping girl I've ever seen.

"PIYUNG!!!" she shouted to suprise me.

But I guess she was more surprise to see me as she almost lost her balance. In an immediate reflex I wrapped my left arms  around her waist and while the right one takes the whatever she was holding.

Their eyes locked as his mind wandered, let's begin then he said to himself referring to his plan of making her fall in love with him.

"Hmm ... so tell me do you like what you see so far" making sure that I modulate my voice to sound as seducing as possible.

"Well it's nice to see you too Mr. Choi" she said as she took off my arms around her waist grabbing what's on my hand which I just realize was my favorite banana cake and then she walk pass me.

Funny... that always work with girls before, playing hard to get are we.. I said to myself. But wait I think it did work as I just saw a glimps of her face turning red. 

"better stop thinking about me ... or your face will turn as red as an apple" I whisper, making sure that I was very close to her ear... so close that my lips touched the tip of her ear. I then gasp for air .... boy she smells so good that I would like to devourer her there and then.

I immediately stopped in front of her to see her reaction and I was quite pleased with what see, she blushing way too much not to be noticed and her eyes widen on anticipation of what I'm going to do next so bow down a bit till our faces are quite closed and then I  grabbed the banana cake again from her and said.

"I guess we have a lot of catching up to do ...... Ms. Park Bom" I told her with a smirk on my face as I turn around to go in.

Well done TOP .. step 1 complete... indeed well done.. I told my self feeling triumphant with what I just did. 

I'm not gonna let you go that easily tonight Bom.


Sorry if this chapter seems like a repeat of chapter 7. I just really really wanted to write TOP's side of the story when they meet again.

Well it will be getting more interesting from this point on, as I'm planning to write their side of the story simultaniously .

So stay tuned ... alrighty ^_^