only you for me

Reason

BOM:

I can't belive that it's almost two weeks since Seunghyun's got back and so many things had already happened since then.

The girls can't belive that I've never told them about him before. They all went crazy when I told them all about what happened to us in the past, CL even said it's just like something that you read on books. 

Our families on the other hand can't even express how happy they were to know that everything is slowly going to the way it was for me and Seunghyun.

How I wish that was really the case but the truth is Seunghyun had changed a lot, he's no longer the short temper, immature crazy cute girl magnet friend I knew before, he's more mature, more calm and indeed a true gentleman, on top of that he's oozing with appeal that women of different ages just can keep their eyes away from him which make it harder and harder for me to forget how I trully feel about him.

I got distracted as heard some squealing coming out from my dressing room, 'he's probably here already' I said to myself and true enough as I stand up to grab my bag one production staff came in holding a bouqet of flowers.

STAFF: "Bbbboommmm... hhiiss hheerree!! he asked me to give you this!" she said as she handover the flowers to me and continued squealing.

How I wish I could squeal out like that each time he comes and gives me flowers and gifts, but as sad as it is I always have to remind myself that he just a friend trying to make up for the years we have spent apart.

I quickly grabbed my bag and head outside, there he was standing near the exit busy looking at his phone, oh gosh he look so hot and y in a suit.

BOM: "Hey what's with the suit? why so formal?" I asked as I continue to walk towards him.

TOP: He lift his head to look at me "Well a very good evening to you too Ms. Park." he replied

This man have to stop looking at me like this, it's like he's hypnotizing me, making my knees week.

BOM: "by the way I told you to stop giving me flowers right! so what this?"

TOP: "it's for the -" 

BOM: "yah... yah.. I know for the years we spent apart" immidiately interrupted him, he always had the same answer everytime I ask anyway.

He just smiled back.

BOM: "so you still haven't told me why are you looking so formal today?" I continued to ask as we go inside the elevator.

TOP: "for dinner of course" 

BOM:"with whom?" I asked since he didn't mentioned anything about dinner when he called me this morining.

TOP: "who else?" he said as he gentle guided me out the elevator.

BOM: "But I already told you that we can't be seen in public for a while  right." I stopped as he was about to open the car door.

The media have taken interest on us since we have been seen together having dinner last week. Which of course raised some concerns for President YG and although I had told him what my relationship with Seunghyun is, he advised me that it would be best if we avoid being seen in public for a while especially with my first digital single due for release by the end of the month.

TOP:"Who said we are eating out in public?" he said as he guided me to go in the car.

BOM: "Then I have to go home and change first" 

TOP: "No you don't need to" he said as he sat down and closed the car door. He then instructed the driver where to go.

BOM: "But... but how can I go like this while you look like that" I said while pointing to myself.

I was just wearing a sleeve less top, my favorite jeans shorts a hoodie  and rubbershoes. 

TOP: "Who ever told you to dress up like that anyway?" he said while looking at me from head to foot.

BOM:" YAH! what's wrong with dressing up like this?" I made sure I hit his arms hard.

TOP:"Ouch! what that for? ... "

I sticked my tongue out and immediately looked out at the window I pouted and make sure he see's that I was looking pissed. I heard him laughing. 

TOP:"Bom... Bommie wake up .... we are here"

I slowly opened my eyes I didn't even realized that I had fallen as sleep. 

BOM: "Where are we?" I asked as I go down the car.

TOP:"It's the hotel where I'm stayin" he said as we walked towards the elevator.

BOM:"WHAT THE..... !!? if someone sees us together going in a hotel... I... oohhh.... I can just can see President YG's face... I'll be dead meat if I ... where's the car.. I'll go back... where is the car... AHJUSSHHHII!!!!" I said as my mind start to panic

TOP: "HEY! HEY!" he said while he tried grabbing my hand.

TOP:"Look do you see anyone here? do you even see any other cars?"

Just then I looked around and noticed that we are in a sort of an underground tunnel. 

TOP:"Listen ok, the owner of this hotel is a very good friend of mine, I met him when I was doing my training in the US and he had mentioned to me before that if I would comeback home I should stay here since this hotel is build with some private access. He made it specifically for politicians and celebrities that are looking for some privacy." He explained

He went in the elevator, I hesitated and kept looking at the left and right.

TOP:"You just don't trust me.. do you?" he said keeping the elevator open.

BOM: "ok...ok" I replied as I went in the elevator.

He was staying in the penthouse of the hotel.  When the elevator door open I was suprised to see how gorgeous and elegant the place was. I've been in some of the best hotels abroad and around the country but I haven't seen anything as beautiful as this. The elevator directly leads into a big white marbled floor living room, all the furnitures are in black and the room surrounded with see-through glass walls.

BOM:"WHOAH! this is so great" I run towards the glass wall.

BOM:"LOOK !!!! Seunghyun ... you can see the whole city here.." the city was full of glowing lights from the surrounding buildings/

TOP:"I know ..I know I've been staying here for almost two weeks now remember" he replied as he stand behind my back.

TOP:"Now shall we go and eat I don't know about you but I'm starving." he said leading me towards the dining table.

Dinner was amazing, I can't belive that Seunghyun knows how to cook now, he told me he learned when he was in US.  

After cleaning up in the kitchen we decided to have some wine so we made our way to the balcony.

BOM:"wooohhhhh!!" I blurted so amazed to see the view of the entire city.

TOP:"Aren't you cold?"

BOM:"Nope, I'm fine" I replied and lift up the hood of my jacket to cover my head.

We sat down in the small table in the corner of the balcony and started drinking. 

TOP:"by the way this is for you" he said as he push a small black box towards me.

BOM:"I knew there was something missing today. You are really spoiling me...you know."

For the past weeks he was spoiling me quite a lot of presents, from jewelries, clothes, a huge white teddy bear and two cute puppies which I named choco and button, I wonder what it is today I opened the box and I was suprised to see what inside.

TOP:"It's a puzzle ring I saw it while I was in the mall this morning, I knew you would like it since your into those weird looking things now a days" 

BOM:"WAAH it so pretty" I said as I place it on my ring finger

BOM:"But why is it called puzzle ring?" I asked as I continued to look at the ring on my finger.

There were small bit's and pieces of different shaped diamond stone attached around the 4 rings that was on top of each other. The ring was trully very unique.

TOP:"well the name speaks for it self ... you just have to find out for yourself whats the hidden shape of the ring" he said as he lifted his glass of wine and walk towards the glass balcony rail.

TOP: "Don't you get gifts from any of your boyfriend?" 

BOM:"Boyfriend? I wish I have one? but I can't just yet..."

TOP:"You should stop being so choosy Noona... other wise you'll end up as an old maid" he said.

BOM:"YAH! what are you saying, I am not being choosy... if it wasn't for my contract with YG I would probably have dated already" I shouted.

TOP: turning his back to look at me "what do you mean contract with YG?" he asked looking so confused.

BOM:"The girls and I had on our contract that we can't date for 5 years" 

TOP: "5 YEARS!!!!" he said almost choking on the wine he was drinking

BOM:"hmm yeah.. well for CL and Minji at least but for me and Dara it's only 3 years"

TOP: "WHAT 3 YEARS!!!" his eyes wide open with shock

BOM:"Hahaha.. you should look at you face .. it's so funny" I said laughing a loud.

TOP: "well that's not fare"

BOM: "No not really....it was for the best ...I mean look how much we achieve and how much we dedicated ourself in our career."

TOP:"but still...." he said with a worried look on his face

BOM:"Oh silly.. stop it! no need to be worried about it... I'm not going to be an old main.... besides Dara and I have 2 months left only anyway" he smiled at me and turn his back again facing the city view.

TOP:"really.. that's good then" he said 

BOM: "Yup... which means in two months I'll be able to date" I took my glass of wine and start walking towards him.

He all of a sudden kept quiet and continued drinking his wine. He even finished it and pour some again on his glass.

TOP: "What are you looking for in a guy anyway... I-i m-ean.. you know.... since you gonna start dating and all soon."  he asked, looking at me with his back leaning on the balcony grill as I continued to face the city view.

BOM: "hmm... why you even want to know?" I smiled feeling some excitment on what is about to say

TOP:"well you know ... may be I can introduce you to someone..i know"

BOM: somehow that was not the answer I was waiting for "well .. you know me right... I'm not that too particular with looks and all, I just hope I can find someone who will really care for me and you know... someone who loves only me" I said softly as our eyes met.

And as if that everything froze we just continued to look into each others eyes until like something snaped out of him all of sudden that made him to immediately looked away.

BOM: "and how about you... what is your ideal girl? ah.. ah.. forget it ... don't answer that .. we might end up here till tomorrow afternoon" I said making my way back to the table to sit.

TOP: "crazy ... what do mean by that?" he said following me.

BOM:"well you know... common... it's not that  they don't put you on the news having different girlfriends and all" 

TOP:"and you belive the news? waahhh!! Park Bom-shi I'm really hurt and here I am thinking your my friend" he said giving me a disappointed look.

'boy how it hurt everytime he mentions of us being friends' I told myself

BOM:"that's exactly it... because I know you .... so I knew it's true" I said smiling

TOP: "waahh.. that really hurt you know..." he said making a sad face.

BOM:"Ok .. my bad.. ok.. let me just change the question.... have you found your ideal girl?" I asked curiously

TOP:"Yes I did... I found her" he said as pour some wine in my glass.

Suprised on his answer, I all of sudden felt my heart breaking.

'Is this the reason why he manage to forget everything that happened to us? Is it the reason why he wanted for us to be friends again?' questions start running on my mind.

Feeling hurt I drank the whole glass of wine and even pour some again.

BOM:"so where is she now? is she in America? is she here? that means you have a girlfriend.. right? ha! then we really should not been seen in public... she might get upset you know... I don't want to be someone who will ruin your relationship...with your ideal girl" I said it so fast that I almost run out of breath.

TOP:"actually I'm waiting for her to find her way back to me" he said with his head down.

BOM: "what? so you fought? is that the reason why you came back all of a sudden.. wait do I know her?" even if my heart was breaking at this point I still feel the need to know everything so I continued to ask.

TOP:"something like that yeah, and by the looks of it I don't think you know her yet." looking so amused

BOM: "well goodluck then I hope you she finds her way to you" I all of a sudden feel the urge to finish the whole bottle of wine so I kept on drinking.

BOM: "be sure that you'll introduce her to me ok" I said avoiding to look at him,  I was afraid that he will see the pain I'm feeling

TOP:"oh... you don't even have to tell me I'm sure you'll be the first one to know" 

'STUPID INSENSITIVE JERK .. can't you see I'm hurting you fool' I said to myself

BOM:"I think I should go home now it's getting late anyway" I just need to get away from him before I go crazy.

TOP: "ah ... alright.. let me call ahjussi"

I continued drinking as he called the driver on the phone.

TOP: "he said that he'll be here with in 45 minutes" he said as he closed his phone and sat back on the chair.

BOM: "what? why not now?" I asked

TOP: "well he told me if it's possible for him to buy and bring home some medicine for his wife before coming here. I don't see it as a problem so I said yes..... WHAT THE!!!? you finish the whole bottle..?" he said suprised that the bottle was empty when he tried to pour some on his glass.

BOM: "then I'll get a taxi" I replied and stood up to go inside

TOP:"what? why are you such in a hurry? and taxi? I thought you are worried about being seen in public.. common it's only 45minutes... and while we wait ... I'll show you the pool area.. common." he said grabbing my hand to stop me.

BOM:I pulled my hand away from him and said "Alright ... alright .. but get another bottle will you and get a stronger one I think this is too light." waving the bottle of wine.

TOP:"whoah... you plan getting drunk or what?" he asked as we enter the house.

BOM:"no need to concern yourself.. I just like to drink ok" I replied and walk towards the liquor bar.

BOM:"AHA! just what I need" I said reaching out to the tequila in the bar.

TOP:"YAH.. what wrong with you that's way too strong" he said grabbing the tequila bottle in my hand.

BOM: I grab the bottle back as he tried placing it again in bar. "Seunghyun! I am a grown up woman.. so nothing wrong with having a few hard drinks after a whole day of work.... and I never said I'll finish it anyway..." I said as I started walking away from him.

BOM: "Will you just stop looking at me like that... let's go the pool now I want to see it anyway"

TOP: "Ok whatever makes you happy just be sure you don't vomit on me when you get drunk" he said leading the way to the swimming pool.

Somehow I knew I should have listened to Seunghyun at the first place I, the whole place looked like it spinning around me, I can't even control my body.

What? w-hat's ...wh - at is this ....why do I feel soaked in water.. wait who's carrying me?  I forcefully opened my eyes trying to make sense of everything that is happening but it was no use the alcohol I consume is taking full control of my senses.

Then I felt that I was gently being put down ... I tried opening my eyes again.. and although my vision was a bit blurry I was sure that it was Seunghyun, he was dripping wet as well, I felt his eyes looking at me... he was saying something but I can't seem to understand anything that he was saying.

'HOLY !! is he removing my top?'

BOM: "w-wait.. do-nt... no.. y-ou can't" I mumbled, trying to stop his hand from taking off my clothes. 

the last thing I saw was a glimps of him taking off his shirt..... what the hell is he trying to do? I tried to stop him.. but then everything went pitch black.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

SEUNGHYUN:

What is taking Ahjussi so long? she had already finished the whole bottle of tequila and now she is totally drunk.

Aish! she is even dancing around like crazy now.

What the heck ... I think it's best if I would just let her sleepover here tonight, she might draw unwanted attention if I still bring her back to her dorm .

He immediately called Ahjussi and told him that there's no need for him to come. He put his phone down in the sunbathing chair.

TOP: "YAH!! STAY AWAY FROM TH- !"  

He shouted but before he can even finish he saw Bom falling in swimming pool he immediately run and dive into the pool to rescue her.

'She totally passed out' he said to him self as she carried her back inside.

He immediately put her down the black leather sofa inside his bedroom,  then he ran to the bathroom to grab some towels. When he got back to her he quickly start drying her off with the towel, he realized that he needs to take off her wet clothes. He know how she easily get sick since they were small. 

TOP: "Aish! you really know how to torture me don't you?" he said and start removing her hoodie.

He then saw her trying to open her eyes when he started removing her sleeveless top.

BOM: "w-ait... do-nt...no...y-ou can't" she mumbled as he put her hand into mine trying to stop me from taking her clothes of but she was too drunk to resist.

At time's like this he wished that they were on his parent's house then he won't be forced in this kind of situation.

I removed her top, I felt my whole body getting warm as I looked at her only wearing a black laced stapless bra. I shook my head and reached for a towel on the floor. I placed a big towel on top of her and then gently lift her towards me to remove the hook of her bra as I rested her head on my shoulders I wrapped the towel around her before I slowly pull her bra away from her body.

I then found myself hugging her and kissing her neck when I realized what I was doing I immediately put her back down, stood up and walk towards the bathroom.

I need to calm myself down I cooed over and over again as the hot water run in my body, I cannot possibly take advantage of her like this.

He knew that if she was one of the girls he randomly meet back in the US he probably have done it already but she's just to precious to him that he can't possibly find himself taking advantage of this situation.

After I put on some dry clothes I went back to her. I took a deep breath and start spreading the big towel wrapped around her till it reached above her knee and then I stared removing the rest of her clothes.

He shook his head the moment he successful removed her jeans shorts and black laced underwear, he looked at it and then knew he made a right decision to take a shower first. 

I decided not to put any clothes on her as I somehow thought that would be even more difficult to do. I carried her to the bed and ensure that she was perfectly covered with the blanket before I slipped my hands and gently pull out the towel. 

I took a deep breath, as I slump myself in the in the sofa on the right side of the bed.

He felt that it was the longest day of his life but it was only merely an hour since he started to undress her.

He looked at her sleeping peacefully in the bed, he then notice that the pillows was getting wet because of her hair, so he quicky grab another dry towel he lifted her head up and place the towel on top of her pillow. 

As he was putting her down, he can't help not to stare at her face, she still look so beautiful even when she sleeps. he slowly run his index fingers to her forehead, straight to her nose and her lips and like a lost person finding it's home he continued outlining her lips gently.

He slowly lean his face down until he felt the tip of their nose touching he closed his eyes and smiled as he remembers what her ideal guy is.

"I just hope I can find someone who will really care for me and you know... someone who loves only me" 

TOP: "There's only you for me....." he whisper and gently moved to give her a soft kiss on her lips.

As their lips parted he caressed her lips with his thumb and cupped her face feeling every breath she make. He closed his eyes and continued to whispher.

TOP: "I love you so much..... please hurry up and find your way to me..." 


Sorry for the late update but I made sure that I made a long one today so .. I hope you guys liked this chapter