Meeting

Reason

BOM:

After seeing Seunghyun in the news arriving today I'm feeling so restless on my way to his house.

Due to some technical problems my music video shoot was cancelled and was re-scheduled for tomorrow. I was on my way to the 2ne1 dorm when I decided to call Seunghyun's Mom, I wanted to check if he is already home but then Aunty told me that he is staying in a hotel and would probably go and visit them only tomorrow.

She sounded really upset about it and I can't blame her, after only hearing from the news that their child has come's home after being away for almost 3 years but then decided to stay in a hotel instead and visit them the following day .. is surely quite upsetting. He has probably changed so much since it's not like him to do something like this.

So when she asked me to join her and uncle for dinner tonight, I didn't even think twice besides I've been planning to get some of my clothes and mom's ginseng tea. It also gave me the confidence to know that Seunghyun will only be there by tomorrow.

I know that I need to see him soon and I have been anticipating about our meeting since I heard his arrival this morning but as they say timing is everything so I have to make sure I choose the correct time to see him and talk to him about what happened between us.

Well whatever happens I know deep down I'm prepared, if he decides to talk to me or not, if I end up with a broken heart .. as long as I got the chance to see him again it's more than enough for me.

A few minutes later I finally have reached, before I entered our house I looked around and make sure that there are no signs of Seunghyun. I didn't see any cars parked outside their house, I guess he's really not here. Even though I know that he  won't be here somehow I also felt a bit disappointed.

I went inside the house, I saw my dad was watching TV while my Mom was at the kitchen. After talking to my Dad I went to the kitchen to see my mom she was busy making some lettuce wrap. She said that Aunty have also asked them to come over for dinner, which I kind of expected. 

Then I heard my sister calling me when I looked back she immediately dragged me into her bedroom. She was so thrilled to talk about Seunghyun's return and somehow talking about him over and over again with my sister lessen my anxiety over him.

We were interrupted when we heard our Mom asking us to get ready.  So I hop in the bathroom to take a shower but before I even finished I heard my sister knocking asking me to hurry up and their ready. I told them to go ahead and I will follow in few minutes since I was still enjoying the soothing feeling the hot water was giving me it's like washing away all the stress that I was feeling the whole day. 

I guess I enjoyed the shower so much that I didn't realize that It's already ten past eight I'm sure my Mom is going bonkers again, the dinner was suppose to be at eight and as usual I'm late. I quicky wore my denim shorts and white sleeveless shirt, then put on some light make up. I was headed to the door when I remembered, I almost forgot Aunty asked me to bring some banana cake so I run to the my bedroom and took it out from the bag, I made it at the dorm before I came here. I immediately head out and ran to Aunty's house.

I heard some noises and laughter as I passed their gate, it seems that they are already having so much fun they probably have already started. I rang the door bell and in an instant it all went quiet. I heard some footsteps coming towards the door, as naughty as I am sometimes I decided to hide in the corner near the door and suprise who ever is going to open it.

"PIYUNG!!!" I scream as I jumped in front of the door.

I almost lost balance when I saw who was infront of me, it's him..... it's Seunghyun!!

My whole body was frozen and our eyes connected. 

"Hmm.. so tell me do you like what you see so far?" he mutter with his deep smooth and y voice.

It was then that I realized that one of his arms was around my waist supporting me and the other was holding the banana cake.

His face was close to mine, so close that I felt like giving him a kiss. 

Thankfully I immediately gain my composure as my mind went chanting .....'be calm .... remember be calm and collected Bom...'

So I stood up straight as I removed his arms around my waist, I grabbed the banana cake from him.

"Well it's nice to see you too Mr. Choi" I said trying to sound confident as I walk pass him.

I hope he didn't notice how I almost drool on the sight of him, I've seen a lot of handsome guys ever since I joined 2ne1 and became a singer but with his siver white hair, adorable eyes, luscious lips and manly cheek bones ... I mean he's just beyond hotness. I felt myself blushing already.

"better stop thinking about me ... or your face will turn as red as an apple.." he whisphered at the back of my ear which immediately send's an electric wave feeling in my whole body.

He stopped in front of me and grabbed the banana cake in my hand again.

"I guess we have a lot of catching up to do .. Ms. Park Bom.."  he smirked, turn his back and started walking away.

Somehow I feel this is going to a very long night for me.


Hope you enjoy this one guys and thank you so much so subscribing and leaving comments ...  ^_^