friends?

Reason

WAH! HOPE THIS CHAPTER WONT BORE YOU GUYS!! IT"S QUITE LONG, I HAVE TOP AND BOM'S SIDE OF THE STORY HERE AND A  GENERAL SIDE OF THE STORY .... TOO CONFUSING ^0^.  OH WELL.

 

When they entered the room everyone is quiet and all eyes where looking at them. Seunghyun directly went to the kitchen to put down the banana cake he was holding. While Bom went directly to Seunghyun's parents to give her greetings.

Top's Mom: "Bom you've lost weight and are you sick ? your face is red.?"

Bom: "It's probably because took a hot bath before coming over Aunty." she gave a small reply while holding both her cheeks, making sure that they won't notice  that it has something to do with Seunghyun.

But a question is written all over her face as she sat directly opposit Seunghyun's Mom. 

Bom: "Why didn't you tell me?" she said softly to her while leaning over and looking around to see if Seunghyun have returned.

But Tabi's Mom just reached for her hand and squeeze it and she stood up.

Top's Mom: "Oh well let's start dinner it's getting late anyway"

Bom realized then that she have planned everything. Seunghyun's Mom probably knew that she won't come if she knew he was there.

They proceed to the dining table and started eating. Although they are all sharing some jokes and stories while they were eating dinner everyone was still feeling the tention in the air.

They both know that their families are trying their best for them to settle their problems, Bom's Dad even almost tripped as they were all in a hurry to sit down, forcing them to sit next to each other.

But everyone is starting to be disappointed since they noticed that Bom most of the time has her head down while Seunghyun doesn't even talk to her, he even rarely looked at her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Seunghyun:

This is for lying to me today Mom he said to himself, he knew it his Mom plan eveything all along. And seeing at Bom's face when she came,he was sure that she was also not aware that he will be there today.

He made sure that they didn't notice him taking short glances at Bom, he even changes the topic when he feels that he will be forced to talk to her. He wanted to laugh aloud as he was looking at their faces, most especially his Mom who looks like she is already regretting what she have done.

Although he was playing around with them, he can't help not to feel a great concern for Bom, he was noticing that she was barely touching her food, she didn't even take some of the corn that was served in the table.  She was looking at her food most of the time and only lift's her head only when someone asked her a question. 

"Did I over do it?" he asked to himself he felt guilty on what he did earlier when he opened the door and what he was doing now.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They all finished dinner and was having tea in the living room still sharing funny stories it's always been like this with or without them their families has always been close. 

Bom suddenly excused herself and went out to the garden. After a few minutes Seunghyun followed her. As both of them exited the room their families looked and smiled at each other with both their Mom's crossing their fingers.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bom:

She took a deep breath as she stepped outside and then went straight to sit at the wooden bench in the garden. 

" I knew it was going to be tough but it's been only roughly 2 hours since we've been together in the same room and I already felt like dying. " she said to herself.

"That crazy guy, what's wrong with him after teasing and flirting like hell with me earlier, he all of a sudden ignored me, he doesn't even look at me when he pass me the food." she mumbled as she closes her eyes and rest her back on the chair.

She decided of staying there for a while before she goes back inside otherwise she will be having a cardiac arrest since her heart can't stop beating fast everytime she looked at Seunghyun.

She streched her head upward to relaxed her neck, but her head bump into something, she opened her eyes and to her suprise it was Seunghyun

He was standing at her back and was placing his jacket on top of her. She was about to stand up but he stopped her by putting his hand onto her shoulders forcing her to sit again.

She saw him moving in to sit next to her, they were sitting close to each other that she can feel his arms and legs touching her.

She was thankful that he was wearing a longsleeve shirt and trousers otherwise their skin will be rubbing by now since she was only wearing shorts.

She tried to moved  a little but she was already stuck between him and the armchair.

Her heart started raising like it was about to jump out of her chest. "And here I taught it won't get any worst." she told herself.

TOP: "Tired?" breaking the unbearable silence between us.

BOM: "hhmm.. a little" trying to avoid looking in his face."

TOP: "hey .. listen sorry for teasing you earlier"  

BOM: "w-what?" my goodness what is happening to me I can't even say a single word properly.

TOP: "you know.... earlier when I opened ther door" he said.

I can feel his eyes staring at me. "For goodness sake Park Bom... you can do better than this just be calm alright..  you've been waiting for this for almost 3 years and now he is so near you and all you can do is to act like a scared cat", I scolded myself

BOM: "aahh.. that.. it's alright I knew you're just teasing anyway" finally I manage to look at him  and put up a smile.

TOP: "hahaha... still used to me teasing you.. huh" he said while bumping his arms to mine.

Somehow the atmosphere between us is become more relaxed and without realizing it we are talking more comfortably.

We talked about his stay in America, his adventures as a motorcross rider and my career as a singer. I even for being known as TOP and his white silver hair.

I felt the breeze getting colder so I looked at my watch and saw that it's already 11 in the night.  I can't belive that we have been talking for almost an hour now. I shivered as I felt the cold wind blew, he probably notice I was a bit cold as I fixed his jacket that was covering me.

TOP: "May I .. ?" looking straight at me.

BOM: "may I .. what?" I asked looking confused

TOP: "may I warm you?" he said.

BOM: "w-what? a-are you .. making fun of me agai-n" I stammered on my reply.

I looked at him and move away my upper body creating a gap between us. My mind started to panick. What on earth is he planning to do

TOP: "Well your cold right? look your shivering ... so I want to warm you ... like this.."

he instantly raised his right arm and wrap it around my shoulder and pulled me in closer. 

MY GAAAAAWD!!!! I heard my mind screaming.

That didn't made her warm.. it made her feel HOT!.. she felt all her blood was rushing to her face so she immediately looked away.

I've been with this man for just a few hours but I felt my heart sinking deeper and deeper for him, she said to herself.

But then she knew that it was time for her to talk to him about what happened to them before he left and how she feels about him.

BOM: "Seunghyun..."

TOP: "hmm.. " he responded softly as he pulled me in much closer.

BOM: "a-about what happened to us before you left... " I stopped as he removed his arms around me and suddenly stood up.

BOM: "Seunghyun... please listen to me... " I continued, while grabbing his wrist, begging him to stay.  

I felt an over whelming sadness,  just then I knew by the way he reacted, it will not turn into a happy ending as I wanted it.

BOM: "P-please .. I-I'm really..." my voice breaks and my eyes started to be teary but I still continued. I felt terrified on what he's going to say and do.

BOM: "You don't have to say anything.. so j-just listen to me.." 

He slowly turned around and removed my hand from his wrist and just when I thought that he was about to walk away, he held my hand then he knelt down with one knee in front of me as I stayed sitting on the bench.

I decided to talk again but before I even start he placed his index finger on my lips while his other hand continued to hold my hand

TOP: "shhhh... stop don't say anything" he hush softly.

He removed his  index finger, he gently brushed my lips with his thumb and then wipe out the b tears in my eyes.

TOP: "let's not do this.... let's leave the past in the past ... alright" he said with his deep voice and eyes looking straight at me.

I remained quiet as he continued to speak.

TOP: "we just have to start all over again...." he said and stood up.

TOP: "Hi I'm Choi Seunghyun but you can call me TOP" he smiled sweetly... putting his hands out asking for a hand shake.

I cleared my throat, things are going so diffrently from what I imagine. Then with a little bit of hesitation I reached out for his hand.

BOM: "ehem... hmm.. Hi I'm 2ne1 main vocalist .. Park Bom nice to meet you TOP" I smile back.

TOP: "I feel so honored to meet you Miss Park Bom... can you be my best friend?"

I know I should be happy on how things are going but the moment I heard him say "best friends?" I felt my smile was slowly fading. Deep down I wanted to be more than just friends.

BOM: "Hmmm.. let me thinks about it..." i answered trying to put up a smile.

TOP: "please Noona ... please..." ouch! he even called me Noona.

BOM: "ok... ok.. fine if that what you really want." 

And just like that he was back to the Seunghyun I've known since we were a child, he started jumping around like crazy.

TOP: "YAAAHHOOO!!!  I have a best friend..I have a best friend... Park Bom is my best friend..." he shouted like he was singing and continued jumping and dancing.

I can't help not to laugh even if my heart was breaking. I stood up and started running after him, to make him stop. 

But then I heard my phone ring, I took it out from my pocket, it was Dara.

DARA: "hello Bom-ah?"

BOM: "Yes Dara.. it's me.."  

DARA: "Are you not coming home today?  Ahjussi is here and he is asking if he should come and pick you up now.... wait  who's that?"

She probably over heard Seunghyun as he was still jumping around me in circles and shouting.

BOM: "YAAHH! .. calm down a bit will you I'm talking on the phone." I said scolding him for being too noisy. 

He stopped.

BOM: "finally.. thank you" I said looking at him.

BOM: "Sorry about that Dara, it was my 10 year old brother". I told her jokingly as I gave Seunghyun an annoyed look.

DARA: "WHAT YOU HAVE A BROTHER!!!!?" she asked sounding very confused.

BOM: "No.. it wa-" I wasn't able to finish.

My whole body froze. Seunghyun was hugging me from behind and rested his head on my shoulders. My knees felt weak. I can feel him breathing on my neck, creating a very tingling sensation. 

BOM: "OMO!! W-WHAT..the hell are you doing?" I asked, trying to break free.

But he over powered me as I felt my whole body melting, he tighten his arms around my waist.

DARA: "Hello?! Hello?! Bom-ah what going on are you alright" 

BOM: "u-rgh... I'm ..I'm alright Dara..." I answer still trying to get away from Seunghyun.

I decided to just finish talking with Dara and to deal with Seunghyun after.

BOM: I took a deep breath. " Sorry, Dara .. I'll explain every thing later ok ......promise, can you just tell Ahjussi to pick me up at.." 

TOP: "Tell Ahjussi that she is not coming home today. Bye." he said and closed my phone.

BOM: "YAAH!!! Have you gone mad?" I shouted and tried grabbing my phone back

I started jumping to reach my phone as he held his hand up for me not to reach.

BOM: "Hey common... Tabi.. we are not kids anymore... give it back!" he finally lowers his hand and I immediately grabbed my phone and started dialing.

TOP: "I really..  missed that... you know...." he said.

BOM: "Missed what... you APE!?" I mumbled sounding annoyed as I continued dialing , thinking that Dara will be worried as Seunghyun's voice definitely doesn't sound like a 10 year old boy.

He slowly stop my hand's from dialing, I looked up and saw his face was serious.

TOP: "I really missed you calling me.. Tabi" he said softly looking straight at me

TOP: "Please stay... don't go home tonight ...... please....."  he continued.

But I took out his hand and continued pressing on my phone, when I finished I reached out my hand on his face to show him my message.

To: Dara

Sorry.. I promise I will tell you eveything tomorrow ok. tell Ahjussi I'll be staying over my Mom's house tonight. Don't worry about me. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

From: Bom

BOM: "see.. ok.. happy now?" 

His eyes lit and then he gave me a very y smile. I then started to walk pass him to go inside the house. 

BOM: "but ...you owe me a month of choco banana cake ok!" I said, turning my back to face him.

TOP: "Yes.. Sir!" he said giving me a salut.. I just laughed and continued to walk

BOM: "Wait for me .. Noona:

She shook her head as she entered the door.

BOM: "Why the hell did I even agreed to all of this"? she muttered

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Seunghyun:

Who knew that he would made such good progress for his 1st day of meeting her.

"Second phase ... COMPLETE" he said to himself while laying on the bed. 

It's already half past two early morning so he decided to stay at his Mom's house.

He just walked Bom to her house around 30 minutes ago but already misses her.

He asked her to stay and sleepover like how they used to. But Bom refused, he didn't insist on the idea as he knew that he will not be able to contain himself if she slept next to him.

He closed his eyes and remembered how much he wanted to kiss her when he was hugging her a while ago in the garden.

She still smells like the sweet air of Spring.

He was not too comfortable to asked her to be his bestfriend, but he knew he have to do it for him to move to his next step.

He closed the bedroom lamp next to him.

"Let the courting begin.." he said softly before he went to sleep.


I really wanted to finish and post this yesterday but I got really distracted with some TOPBOM videos ^ _ ^