Forever

Reason

 

They were sitting on the beach watching the sunset. Top hugged Bom from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.

Their families smiling from a distance, they where so happy when they find out that they finally acknowledge each others feelings. 

BOM: "Tabi.. when are you going back?" she asked 

TOP: "next month, why?" 

BOM:"cause you know ...."

TOP: "what you're missing me already..." he said as he kissed her temple

BOM:"hmmm.. maybe.." 

TOP:"what do you mean maybe?" he asked looking at her face.

But instead of a reply she quickly gave him a peck on his cheeks and started running away.

TOP:"whoah! so you wanted to play huh!"  he then ran after her.

 

 

TOP's MOM: "look at them... I've never seen them this happy."

BOM"s MOM: "yes, you could just simply look at them and see how much love they have for each other."

TOP's MOM: "in-laws.... that would be nice right." they both laughed as they continued to looked at the happy couple.

 

 

TOP: "GOT YOU!!!" he shouted after he finally catch up to her. He gave her a kiss on the forhead and hugged her.

BOM:"I wish we could be like this forever" she said while she hugged him back.

TOP: "we will... I promise"

He then put his hand on his pocket and took out the locket that Bom saw from the hotel earlier, he put it on her hand, He then held Bom's hand and slowly pull out the puzzle ring he gave her and stareted twisting the four connected rings around.

Bom had a confused look as she stare at what Seunghyun was doing with her ring.

TOP:"When I saw you again I have already told myself that I will never ever let you go again and I promised myself that I will not waste any time the moment you become mine..."  he said handing over the ring back to Bom.

Bom looked at the ring that Tabi handed over, she saw that the small pieces have formed into a small key.

TOP: "open it...." he said pointing at the small key hole on the locket.

Bom connected the locket and the ring. Her eyes wided when she saw what was inside the locket.

TOP:"....say you'll be mine forever..." he softly said as he put the diamond ring on her ring finger.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

'Was it all a dream..' Bom asked herself.

BOM: "am I still dreaming...  " she softly said as she fights to open her eyes..

TOP:"Go back to sleep Mrs. Choi....." he said as he looks at his beautiful wife sleeping next to her.

Bom smiled as she slowly went back to sleep as her husband wrapped his arms around her.

 


 

waah please accept my apologies for a very very short crappy ending  >_<

But I would like to thank everyone who subscribe and read this story.

I hope to see you all again on my next TopBom fanfic *^_^*